Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil- 200 Sq. Ft.

They probably needed the woot servers to power Jeff’s male genitalia shaped rocket

That’s rubbing salt in the old wound

3 Likes

Same. App locked up, got to the cart but would wouldn’t let me complete. Wouldn’t recognize prime for shipping.

2 Likes

Dang missed the foil. tried two different browsers and the app, but got frozen at the procced to checkout. I hit the Add to cart button within 5 seconds of it being offered, but no dice. :anguished:

Yeah, I tried to login six times and just got that the servers were protesting. Damn foil.

1 Like

Too many people trying for Al you min e um instead of A loom a num…

2 Likes

I was so wrapped up in trying to these (need and great for stocking stuffer) I didn’t noticed I was foiled by the Amazon rocket servers. Now I need these to pop up again so I make a hat to ensure I am safe

1 Like

I got frozen out, too. and this after the elementary grade school wife took the last roll to the classroom…never to be seen again.

I’m just waiting for woot to offer a 4 pack of AirTags at a great price only to cancel all the orders of people who managed to score a 4 pack and then offer them a pointless coupon

#NeverForget

I predict a nice, shiny Christmas ornament or two in your future…

1 Like

Proceed to checkout wouldn’t work for me…guess I missed out. Hope it isn’t like this all day!

TIL VOPs need to be manually added to sales. I just figured it kicked on when a certain threshold of people tried to buy an item.

2 Likes

Nope, like most things at woot, it’s manual.

1 Like

Well, they need to keep y’all busy doing something, right? Otherwise you’d just be twiddling your thumbs? :smiley:

1 Like

Can you customize it? “We’re first fulfilling orders for our customers wearing Tin Foil Hats, thanks for your patience”

1 Like

You could almost say that’s woot’s “foil”-ble

1 Like

The deal-o-meter is live. It’s better than tin foil.

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

4 Likes

I was literally in the process of checking out and it popped up sold out…grrrrrrr

Big ole checkout mess Woot …

Not even fun anymore :pleading_face:

Angry Kid GIF by da sachin

No alien threat this week