Ridiculously Large 8-Device Universal Remote

What the hell does “Info: Shows the date and the time if your TV or VCR has that feature. –>Functions the sale as display button<–” mean?!?!

If only he had one of these ridiculously large remote controls:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cat-cannot-reach-remote.jpg

What do you mean by where’s the bag?

ya know, my grandma has one of these. she’s legally blind, but can change the channel on her tv with this thing.

What the hell does “Info: Shows the date and the time if your TV or VCR has that feature. –>Functions the sale as display button<–” mean?!?!

Get over it!!
Your gonna lose your job… Self esteam and all that stuff!

Oh I ordered more than on on the 2 fer tuesday… but Yes, I’ve only set one up so far…

That said…

Think I could change the neighbors TV downstairs? Its always too loud.

For those talkin about the Circuit City ad, Tiger Direct bought them, just like they did with Comp USA. So now they have three different sites selling basically the same stuff.

they didn’t. name, logo, and website were bought out by Systemax, the same company out of Miami that owns Tigerdirect.com

I did my part. I bought 3. I am hoping they will work with my stuff so I don’t need for remotes sitting next to me all the time.

In for 3 - will make great gag gifts at Christmas.

I’m willing to bet that if the boc comes then it will come around 5-7 eastern time tonight. I hope not, but that has been the trend the last few woot-offs it seems.

Only if it has UHF capability which I don’t think you’ll get for $2.49

Good to know…

I figure we’ll keep one at the house - one for wife’s grandparents, one for the office white elephant gift around the holidays.

so did ours. I’m curious how to program another universal remote to the same freq.

it means stop posting the same question over and over again. no one knows what it means. it’s a friggin’ conundrum, wrapped in a tempest, served in a teapot.