Ridiculously Large 8-Device Universal Remote

The description makes this sound like a two-fer.

Does not reconize my Samsung BD-1600

I have one. It never gets lost. You can see it between the cushions under the couch. Where ever the dang kids hide it I can find it. only thing I don’t like it does not do the - for HD channels.

My wife needs one of these, but lets move along, nothing to see here people…

I’m starting to think this is some kind of stress test for April Fools Day shenanigans…

great working gag gift.

Dang, I have a 1590, which is pretty much the same thing…probably won’t work. Poo.

Wake grandma and get her to pull out her credit card. We want to move on to the next item!

I would still lose this in the sofa…

Why put it next to a 20 dollar bill and not like a 1 or a can of beer or something? Is woot showing off?

some of us aren’t grandmas you know. We just can’t see anymore. okay, maybe it’s still old age, but I’m not a grandma!!! lol!

just what I need for my Emerson dvd vcr tv since my original remote broke lol

I’ve wanted one of these for a while but couldn’t justify $10.

Hells yeah first!

I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ IT EASIER. NOW PLEASE GUY BUY THREE OF THESE SO WE CAN MOVE ON.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GAM’MA

I’ve been looking to buy this in the store, but I’ve seen it for $10 and you could get 3 with the shipping for that amount. :slight_smile:

thank you!

what happened to those bots that used to post price info? are they sleeping or got a virus?

wierd… where did the omelets made great part come from? I didn’t type that…

Still waiting for them to throw in a ROOMBA!

Works great. I have two of them. Most TVs, even older ones, are compatible.