Righteous Felon Jerky Cartel Sampler

Righteous Felon Jerky Cartel 11-Pack Sampler
$29.99 $44.49 33% off List Price
(1) - Che-Potle Guevara Beef Jerky, 2 oz.
(1) - O.G.Hickory Beef Jerky, 2 oz.
(1) - Habanero Escobar Beef Jerky, 2 oz.
(1) - Victorious B.I.G. Beef Jerky, 2 oz.
(1) - BABY BLUES Beef Jerky, 2 oz.
(2) - O.G. HICKORY TOOB, 1 oz.
(2) - CHE-POTLE TOOB, 1 oz.
(2) - HABANERO TOOB, 1 oz.

Very lame that you cannot find the nutrition information published on their website. You click on the Nutrition link and it says the page is not found. You also cannot see the nutrition information on the pictures from their website even though you know they know it. As someone who works out regularly, I don’t intend to buy a meat product that could potentially be full of fat and sodium and who knows what else. There’s more to jerky than just protein and carbs.

Nutrition link worked fine for me.

It’s right in the pix of their post here on Woot.

Anyway…was thinking about trying this but seems a little prices for 4 sticks and 5 small bags. Any one tried this brand or have any thoughts?

You must be a magician, because the page under the link is not pointing correctly.

Nutrition info is -> Nutrition – Righteous Felon Craft Jerky

As fatalspiderbite pointed out, the exact same info is already posted here in the photos.

What’s the soy for? Is it filler?

Working fine foe me.

I like it, its pretty good but a bit pricey. I usually only order it when its on ‘sale’ here at Woot, and even then i feel like i am paying to much.

I think because of the location of soy in the ingredient list, they are using a soy sauce but labeling it as “soy beans.”

Oh, Woot! Why do you make me sign for Jerky?? Now I have to deal with FedEx just to get some meat!

should not have made you sign. sorry for the hassle.

Yeah, mine is now stuck in limbo because of the signature requirement. I have to drive half an hour away to pick it up sometime in the next 4 days, if I can find time for that. If I had known I’d have to sign, I never would have bought it, or at the very least, I’d have had it shipped elsewhere. They wouldn’t even allow me to sign the door tag to okay the delivery without my presence. Not cool. It’s jerky, not diamonds.

As WD noted, it should not have been sent signature required. There was an error in setting up the shipping.

Very sorry.