Ring Bearers Anonymous

Good job with an almost molten golden glow. But does it come with a seat on a ship leaving the Grey Havens?

You think I would get yelled at if I wore this as a Ring Bearer at a wedding?

For those of you who might need a little help getting the reference, here is the scene from the Academy Award winning Return of the King from which this is inspired I can carry you!

But seriously, who doesn’t know and love that scene.

Probably a lot less than you would if you pulled this stunt.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDDDDDSSS!

[youtube=IRuuF-5ZST8][/youtube]

I think that it would be even more awesomely amazing if one of the hands was missing a finger, even if that happened the scene this references.

A tee is certainly preferable to naked.

I do hope that bride was a geek so she enjoyed it. I don’t care what the other three (random strangers) thought.

this will be a hit at my AA meetings. i especially like wearing The Binge to meetings. gets me some sideways glances. hey, there’s no alcohol or drugs on the shirt so it’s technically fine to wear.

Welcome to nerd.woot, er…shirt.woot!

Yes, I think so

This will make great conversation at the after-work pickup bar.

These eight lines have always given me the chills.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Hmmmm…do not need another t-shirt…but it’s a very nicely done LOTR shirt…and it’s not on navy or black, which I already have a ton of…but do I want to spend the money…but I really love this movie…sigh Here, Woot…take my money…again…

That is freaking AWESOME!!! Those bridesmaids need to watch more LOTR, obviously! How could they not know who Gollum was?!

But but … the finger totally IS missing.

I have to say that as cool as this shirt is, I am a little disappointed not to see something about the number for 42 or how I shouldn’t panic seeing as it is this day

Oh, no. You’re absolutely right. Now there is not one single reason for me not to buy this shirt. Including the fact that I just got a Woot shirt from last week in the mail today.

My favorite line from my favorite movie and it’s not on black. And the finger is missing. Here’s another $12, shirtWoot. :slight_smile:

Well there are certain things someone should know about before they go and get themselves married to a true nerd. Not just anyone can handle that really. So it’s good they’re talking about the LOTR theme wedding details now. I do shudder to think what fate might befall the ring bearer in a wedding like that though. Poor guy.

Speed to First Woot: 2m 46.773s
First Sucker: Scoutmamaof4
Last Wooter to Woot: oaklandese510
Last Purchase: 7 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 36% of Shirt Woots
Top 47% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 315

First day sales 315
First day posts 18