Ring Doorbell Pro & Chime Pro Bundle

Ring Doorbell Pro & Chime Pro Bundle

Is this a new unit? why the 90 day warranty versus a full warranty from Ring?

Hello. Yes, it’s a new unit. We’re able to get better pricing by carrying the warranty ourselves.

B&H is selling it with the full 1 year warranty for 3 bucks more. I’ve had a couple of items purchased from Woot that needed to be returned before. It’s probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. One was a TV that had a hole through it that maybe happened during shipping? The address to ship it back was a closed warehouse so fedex couldn’t drop it off. The other was a yeti mug that didn’t work at all. I contacted woot within the 30 days. They wanted me to try some stuff to see if it would help and it didn’t. This took me beyond the 30 days, and then they said “oh sorry now you can’t return it…”

Just be careful folks. Personally, I wouldn’t buy anything if I had to deal with woot to get issues resolved.

I have an earlier version of the ring doorbell. I’m not all that happy with it. I have to charge it nearly monthly. There are 4 doors in the area, so there is a lot of motion, however, motion I want to capture isnt always captured (like delivery people, or the person who moved my package) until they’re walking away. I dont have existing doorbell wiring. Why isnt there a way to keep this plugged in using the mini-usb-whateverit’scalled port?