Ring Video Doorbell Pro

Ring Video Doorbell Pro

I know these are very popular, but it seems to me that a reasonably smart thief would see it and just cover it up. I have cameras around my house, but they are concealed. Any thoughts?

Correct, it won’t work against ‘smart thieves’.

The description says it works down to -5* F.

Anyone from a cold state know if that’s accurate, or if it works in even colder conditions (like -25* F)?

I live in WI, and have not had any temperature related issues with the Pro model.

Yeah, but since it records/alerts motion they might think twice. 9 times out of 10, they don’t notice it until it’s too late. “Smart theives” would probably use an alternative entrance.

So last week, WOOT was selling this for $107, and now reduced by $12. Are the WOOTERS planning to refund the difference to those who bought last week??

This is a recertified unit.

Beware of buying these Woot Deals! I purchased a Ring Doorbell 2 last September that said it was Tested and Verified by Amazon and it doesn’t work right! It keeps draining the battery even though it is supposed to charge on my wiring. I’ve worked with Ring for 3 weeks and was informed I was out of luck for a warranty due to buying from Woot! Beware of these great deals! You may be out your money like me! I don’t ever plan on buying from Woot again! They sell junk.

1 Like

Did you reach out to Woot CS?

Did you contact CS yet?

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.