Rio Cali 256MB MP3 Player

Amazon has it for $49.98
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AXKBK/103-7164602-8392641?v=glance&n=172282&v=glance

Lowest Froogle has it for is $41

Sounds like a great deal.

It amazes me the prices they can do this at!

This is a pretty good player at any price (Well … not ANY)… but at $29?!

insane… keep wootin’

Where is my podcast?

got one just like this one, except it’s yellow and is the cali sport, HEY, i got it from woot as well…if it were an ipod, i might consider, but not tonight, can’t believe i waited up for this, i’m starting to get disappointed woot.

CNET’s review – Rio Cali review: Rio Cali - CNET

and here is a link to it on Amazon with 244 user reviews
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AXKBK/103-6673709-6488668?v=glance&n=172282&v=glance

Good enough for an 11 year old I have in mind, I won’t be so upset when she loses it! Woot you!!

What you gonna put on 20 Megs?!

$41 bucks on froogle before shipping.

Who cares about a refurb? no moving parts, reputable company. pull the trigger all you whiners about expensive woots!

I bouth the 128 meg a few months ago added a 512 card and it is great for the gym . The battery life could be better. buy some rechargables and a 1 gig SD card you you are all set.

I would get one, but I already have an iPod, and a Nano, and a Shuffle for the gym…Apple gets all my mp3 money, sorry Woot. Btw, I make pretty darn good sushi!!!

ahhh! I hate rios! i have 2. my first one was great for a while but the memory messed up. same with the second one. Ive had to reformat and flash the memory a ton! otherwise its alright.

this is awsome… but i already have so many mp3 players

Is this worth it?
Hmmmmm…says that the manufacturer has discontinued this product. I wonder why.

I bought a refurb Rio Chiba from Woot, which looks like this model except the case is completely black. The blue backlight is very dim even in complete darkness, nowhere near as good with other MP3 players.

I’ve been meaning to start working out again. Here ends my last excuse. Thanks woot for eliminating my beer gut.

ok I soooooo called this last night…I was right on the button!

[:D]

Need to get three for x-mas presents!!!

hey! 20mgs is plenty for a good workout session. you really don’t need to encode mp3’s above 192kbs. more songs than you think will fit on 20mb

Good stocking stuffer!

boo…ooot! lets see another projector screen combo