Rio Carbon 5GB MP3 Player

After some pricematching, coupons, and a rebate, I got it lower than woot at staples. But tax got me at the end.

Great price for what you get!

Thinking about getting one

Any one have any experience with RIO?

Pete
www.mobilereviews.net

If I would have not got in a car accident this morning, i would totaly get this sucker

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=97971&WT.mc_n=57&WT.mc_t=U

I’m in for 1!!!

I bought the Perception Digital MP3 player here back in Dec. It did have the bonus of trying to get 2 for 1. But it was $100 for 1.5 Gig. More than 3 times the size for $25 sounds ok to me.

Not a huge deal over other discount internet sites, tho.

Stay hard.

Darn! No BBQ Grill?

http://www.aaoseller.com

i thought it was a good deal

That sucks… Hope youre alright

You could easily find a refurbed iPod 5GB for that price–if anyone would ever give his up. You’re right about one thing, though–it’s awful snappy looking (remove the word “snappy”).

not a good price… and its all about the looks for an mp3 player… rio looks ugly…

Yeah, I don’t know much about Mp3 players… anyone know any GREAT ones?

And peteromans11 how much do they pay you to put that link every post? I mean you should at least get SOME compensation for all your troubles.

hmmm… the price is still high for woot… :frowning:

:smiley:

Nice, but I just got a PSP. Will suffice for now :slight_smile:

[quote user=“BionicFusion”]
And peteromans11 how much do they pay you to put that link every post? I mean you should at least get SOME compensation for all your troubles.[/quote]

How about we pay him a visit for all his great spamming he has done for us here at woot? What do ya say guys?

:shock: Wow, beats broadmarkets.com by $2.

great when listening to Vietnamese music. I am in for one

[quote user=“Cop”]

How about we pay him a visit for all his great spamming he has done for us here at woot? What do ya say guys?[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea to me, but break’s over… back to work. Talk with you all late

Dood this is a sweet deal…

I don’t know if I want a refurbiushed one though… Not my gig.

spec999