Rio Chiba 256MB MP3 Player

somebody broke into my car last night and stole my mp3 player (it was a perception digital 1.5 gig… i worked hard for that too, i posted (nearly) naked pictures of myself in hopes of finding someobdy willing to get rid of theirs cheap (for any of you who havnt been around for a while).

Anybody have one of those still they want to sell?

this is a good woot - i think i might have my mom buy one of these for my little sister, who’s mp3 player was ALSO in the car (i am so pissed, it sucks - oh well, giving plasma wednesday, buy new mp3 player, come on woot!)

hey, did the 'More RAM in the Box" guy die or something? If so, are we sad?

i know woot likes to sell BOCs every now and again, but i didnt know they like to sell turds that play mp3s. and what’s wrong with those little white and silver boxes?!?! why’s woot dissin on the white & silver mp3 box? that box is probably so powerful these days that if it wanted to, it could probably grow arms and legs(w/o the iKub) and take over the world!!! we should all hope it doesn’t happen. that’s why i treat mine nicely, so that when the white box apocalypse is upon us, mine will tell all his friends to spare me, for i am a gracious friend of the almighty white box of music!!!

[quote user=“pennyfan87”]GallopingCow knows what its all about…

ask him for more info.[/quote]

YOOOOO… MATISYAHU’S MY BOYYEEEEEE!!! the most rastafarian chassid that i know!!! chillin wit da rebbe hardcore!!! and even if ya’ll aren’t into the whole ultra-orthodox jew look, it’s still mad good reggea.

Does it have an FM radio?

Man, that is one ugly piece of crap.

Yes.
For more details see: http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/shop/_templates/item_main_Rio.asp?model=260

[quote user=“labraham”]Does it have an FM radio?[/quote]Ahhh Yup

does that mean blind one 1?
:?

Good thing my PSP play MP3.

Wow…I can’t believe wooters know Matisyahu…are you guys in NYC??? I’m in Manhattan (and no, I’m not a WSJ’er that jumped onboard Woot after the article appeared… I just didn’t post for a long time, heh-heh) That Matisyahu is some good stuff… I thought it was all a joke or something until I actually heard him, and then the reality sinks in, “Hey…hey now…waaaaaaaaait a minute…this is actually GOOD reggae!” :shock:

Thanks.

the orthodox jewish world in nyc is really small. lots jews know lotsa other jews, and one of my boys is a musician in flatbush and hes jammed with him a couple of times in crown heights. the dude’s mad down to earth, and he’s no joke. matisyahu knows reggae, hiphop and even phish! like nobody’s biznatch.

I bought the RIO Cali last time up and if this works as well it’s a good deal for 3/4 gig (w/ SD card). My problem is that my daughters (11 & 13) are ticked off that dad gets all the cool toys from WOOT. I told them I was testing it to see if I should by a couple for them also. That excuse didn’t fly for the Taz/ speaker combo or the WOOT hat! Please post the Cali again so I can get out of the doghouse. It’s cramped in there but at least I’ve got good tunes to keep me company. :lol:

[size=24:0ad73dd607] BORING[/size:0ad73dd607]

I think I’ll have two.

:slight_smile:

Condition: Refurbished by Rio
:frowning:

RIO sucks!

[quote user=“kevysaysbenice”]somebody broke into my car last night and stole my mp3 player (it was a perception digital 1.5 gig… i worked hard for that too, i posted (nearly) naked pictures of myself in hopes of finding someobdy willing to get rid of theirs cheap (for any of you who havnt been around for a while).

Anybody have one of those still they want to sell?

[/quote]

I’ve got an extra PD 1.5, please define cheap and I will let you know if I am willing to sell you mine for that amount?

The Rio Chiba, haha who the heck thought up that name.

Knowning Wooters you guys would love to learn how to hunt down a deal and save yourself big bucks. Well in the PC Magazine article Woot was rated and sumed up, see the rating for youself and gain a few bookmarks :smiley:
http://dynatech.blogspot.com/2005/05/get-best-deals.html