Rio Forge 128MB MP3 Player

Perfect “Happy Graduation from Junior High” gift for my nephew. Thanks Woot!

These are great!!! I have two one for me and one for my girl…snatch up a 1gb sd card and you have an expandible player!!! Mix a good batch of songs on one; then switch for the gym!

I bought this MP3 player about a year ago from Woot. I use it for blading, running and biking. I have not had a single problem with it at all. I read all the scary reviews about how problematic it is. No problems here. It is a hot deal for twenty bucks!

I’d say definitely not if it weren’t for the sd slot… It seems like what I’ve been looking for when I run… Oh what the heck.

Dang, its tempting with the optional SD slot…

Ok, Woot, just one more time,

Why do you insist on doing your woot-offs THE DAY BEFORE I GET PAID???

If you did them on a Friday, I, and I’m assuming many more people living without credit cards, would have much more disposable income sitting around ready for random, knee jerk purchases!!!

Fridays!!

AWESOME! That is so great! I love it! I can’t belive I am seeing this on Woot! I love that song! Great to see a lesser known band geting at least a LITTLE advertisement. Oh… What? The MP3 player? no… that’s kinda lame.

Wooted.

its expandable im in for one… looks small so might be usefull

Just noticed that it has the SD slot - definitely worth it for only $25, imho.

In for 1. I hope the next item is a big SD card. Or a Big Old Cow with a big SD card in it.

At this price, I won’t worry when I accidentally drop it over the side of the boat, or crush it mountain biking.

I would but:

1. I own a 512mb player
  2. Also has fm radio

though the SD card thing is a nice touch

Just in case it hasen’t been said yet… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC… BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…BOC…

Anything that has a style described as EXTREME is no go…:slight_smile:

I guess it’s better than my Shuffle, as it actually has a screen.

I didn’t read the description well enough, my bad…

If there’s a big, cheap SD card, count me in for 3.

Definitely better than an iPod Shuffle…why would you buy one of those things??

For the haters…

From the Rio website “Upgradeable up to 1.25GB* of memory using SD™ or MMC™ memory cards.”

With $20 more on a 1GB SD card, this is actually pretty decent.

…wondering if the next woot will be a SD card to go along with this

I would buy it for work…but:

a) I have an iPod
b) I have an Otterbox for above iPod

That’s my rugged shockproof player. I’ll see your 128mb and raise ya 19872mb