Rip Van Wafel Stroopwafels Mini's 64 ct.

Rip Van Wafel Stroopwafels Mini's 64 ct.

So is this a more flavorful alternative to the traditional Eucharistic bread? I feel like giving these out would up church attendance by 60% at least!

amen

3 Likes

Buddy Christ… doesn’t it just…pop?

2 Likes

According to the nutrition label, 1 mini-stroopwafel is 8g.

According to https://recipeland.com/ingredients/chocolate-chips-semi-sweet-10633, 60 chocolate chips is 28g, so 1 mini-stroopwafel weighs the same as ~17 chocolate chips.

I guess ~17 chocolate chips could be an indulgence.

These taste amazing btw. I try not to get them because I will eat about 15 of them in a single sitting.

1 Like

Im confused by what your point is. Who compares a full cookie to individual raw chocolate chips…? And…to what end? A chocolate chip cookie is generally around 16g. Are you trying to say itt would be more worthwhile to just eat 34 chocolate chips instead of a proper chocolate chip cookie? I am mad confused.

1 Like

Looks too tempting as do most potato chips, but I wonder how many it takes to make a waffle cone?
Yeah, now we talkin’ some Yum…:icecream:

Forget the waffle cone and use what you’ve got and just make ice cream nachos!!!

3 Likes

never had the minis, but got the full-sized version at woot last sale and they have been excellent.

1 Like

I think the end goal was the indulgence pun. Since the description says things like,

“Rip Van Wafels allow you to indulge yourself without the guilt. This tasty snack is perfect for those on the go who want to satisfy their sweet tooth without sacrificing their diet.”

typical chocolate chip cookie is 1 -2 oz are you talking about chipc ahoy? who eats that crap?

(32 mini waffles/box x 8g/mini waffle) Ă· 28.35 g/oz = 9 ounces/box

Whether 18 ounces of these is worth $24.99 is up to you. Their price per ounce is comparable to many artisan cheeses and much lower than that of truffles (the mushrooms).

Do you always judge value of food at price per ounce? Fresh dill costs $3 for .66 oz at the grocery store. These cost less per oz than fresh dill, so it must be a better deal.

2 Likes

I was actually replying to reluctant’s post providing information on the number of naked chocolate chips required to reach the same weight as one of the mini waffles. Yes, I do make food purchase decisions based on a mixture of my assessment of the value and the degree of my desire to eat the item. If I can buy strip steak on sale for $6.99/lb or pay $4.99/lb for hamburger, I’d buy the steak anyday. I buy dill for $2-3 at a local nursery, stick it in the ground and then have it available all the time.

How many stroopwafels per dollar’s worth of fresh dill equals the ratio of football fields per Library of Congress?

I was trying to get/give a sense of how much of a snack this is. I don’t routinely measure my food in masses as small as 8g.