Rip Van Wafels, 12 Count - Your Choice

Rip Van Wafels, 12 Count - Your Choice

Really mean of you Woot to put up 4 flavors and then limit 3. Harrumph.

These probably aren’t low-carb anyways. I don’t need 48 stroopwafels. ; )

I ordered a 4-pack(4 flavors) last year and they were not very good. Not crispy enough. Chocolate tastes like a dirty tube sock from the bottom of the hamper. Would not order again.

1 Like

… unsure what a dirty tube sock (or any dirty sock) from the bottom of a hamper tastes like…

3 Likes

I like them. But they do need to be nuked (or set atop your streaming cupa for a few moments. Cold, they are a bit lackluster, to put it kindly.
Me? A piping hot tea and one of these is so sweet!

1 Like

Limit raised!

2 Likes

Love the honey ones…my butt…nsm!

2 Likes

I had these snacks on international flights often and love it . Don’t get where all that neg coms came from . Guess ppl have diff tastes of good stuffs .
It’s not as sweet and taste great !

Should have taken heed from Amazon review. Got snicker doodle but not sugar or fiber listed in posting.

[Screenshot_20191221-082142_Woot|281x500]9(upload://3DjRGnvmuYUDy1AjUMW6JM1l2Ux.jpeg) from posting became disappointed, going in trash!

I’m very sorry. Please make sure that you ALWAYS contact Woot customer service when there’s an issue.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.