Rise of the Goblin King

Only shirt I voted for in this week’s competition. So happy it made the cut. Bought!

This is an epic design! Those uglies are really creepy. Wonder if they’re Magic Nose Goblins from Ren and Stimpy fame?

congrats on the win! :slight_smile:

Voted and purchased. Simply expert work, very wearable, and a great example of how to design on white. Awesome job.

Personally, I was more of a Chilly Down/Fire Dance fan.

The Labyrinth was (and still is) one of my favorite movies growing up. It’s very nice to see it still referenced.

Besides, where else can you watch David Bowie play with his crystal balls and not feel at all dirty

Bowie. Yum.

It’s a herd of rancors!!!

http://files.sharenator.com/rancor_RE_fantasy_animals-s557x405-62587-580.jpg

Darn, Im really late to the punchline.

May never have seen the movie (not sure) but love the shirt. Great style + dash, plus the promise of heroic swordplay.

“We call this color: At least it’s not a level-draining White”

^this

Hey this is 2011, Shouldn’t he be wearing a harness?

So this isn’t something I’d actually wear (just not my style for a tee), but I wanted to say the artwork is freaking fantastic. Job well done.

Goblins? Man, I got a goblin-slaying knife! It’s got a plus 9 against goblins.

Hey, those creatures are Cheating!!! They’re like totally defeating the purpuse of the maze!

This getting first makes me want to tear my own head off with glee.

Personally, I think the dude has a better chance of beating all five rancors than he does of getting through a maze like THAT.

I swear, michaelevans’ (AKA the creator of the shirt) name has got to be spelled out in that labrynth. Or at least something is hidden. I can make out what looks to be letters. Or maybe its my sleeplessness.

Congratulations, that is quite possibly the most disturbing remark I’ve ever seen on woot. And that’s saying something.

One time we had a drinking game to Labrinyth. We drank to Jareth, Bowie, when ever he talked/sang or was on screen. We were drunk by like, the first half hour! Lol.