Rival Complete Ironing Kit

WTF is THAT woot!? :frowning: sad face

edit ~ after my first reactionā€¦ itā€™s a pretty good price for a bunch of stuff. :slight_smile: But Iā€™m still not buying it :stuck_out_tongue:

I only stayed up 15 more minutes for this, and Iā€™m still infuriated.

seriouslyā€¦ [smacks face 10 times]

yea it really is an ironā€¦ wow

This definitely rivals the dinosaur as ā€œWoots that I shouldnā€™t have stayed up forā€

perfect Woot for alot of the regulars here. Now when their mom tells them to get out of their basement bedroom and go get a job, The Metallica t-shirt and crusty old bluejeans will be styling with a perfect crease

Wow. I thought it was getting bad. Maybe this is rock bottom.

I know people are going to say this is a lousy woot, but I think it is awsome. For the longest time, Iā€™ve been looking for a cheap portable ironing board, but none of the stores around here carry them. For the past three years, Iā€™ve been ironing on the bed in my dorm room, which doesnā€™t work too well.

Then, just yesterday, I was carrying a large load of laundry in my mesh hamper when the side split open. Since itā€™s been raining here the past two weeks, and doesnā€™t look like it will stop any time soon (and I donā€™t have a car), I was dreading having to go buy another one.

Finally, Iā€™ve been meaning to get a lint brush, but never got around to it.

Therefore, this is the perfect woot! Too bad I donā€™t actually need the iron (I have the exact same one in green).

Thanks woot!

Four words: OMFG!

If I needed an iron, thatā€™s a great price.

WOW, this woot made me drunkerā€¦

Hahahaha, I get itā€¦ it comes with a W00T employee to operate it for you?

Itā€™s not even wirelessā€¦ughh!!

I use this to iron business cards, before I scan them.

nice, compact

sweet mothers day gift? lol

or christmas present for grandma =D i think iā€™ll get one!!

This is $23 on ebay. Woot, you are really starting to dissapoint!

I know I donā€™t want it, but this is easily 50% off the prices Iā€™ve found at Froogle. Lowest there is about $17, with most around $21.

Thank God itā€™s only 9:00 a.m. here in Moscow. Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have to stay up late for the proverbial bag oā€™ crap.

can someone explain this concept to meā€¦I donā€™t think I understandā€¦and iron???..HELP ME!!![:D][;)]

WHY DO I NEED AN IRON? Iā€™M NOT EVEN WEARING CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!

DAM!
You wooterā€™s are cyber squatting! How in the hell did you beat my post. I shall be first one day. On the WOOT!
GET THE WOOT OUT OF HERE! I can wait a few weeks and get a $5 Iron at my local walmart. Plus, what the hell are girlfriends for besides the obvious. Ironing! Of course. BRING ME A WOOT worth staying up for soon!

itā€™s almost as lame as the first 2 pages of lamers posting 1st post posts.