Ro-boss

With the small dots in the design, it makes it easier for those with dandruff to wear, cause it just looks like part of the design…

Wearing a black shirt with dandruff is sometimes dangerous, but not with this shirt!

This place about to BLOW.

But is it black or navy? Image looks black, description says navy…

especially since there is no black on it…

it’s Navy shirt

Hm… Where have I seen a skyline similar to this… oh yeah. Here’s the one.

Monumental character balanced by delicate textures and fine coloring. It also smashes stuff. Well done Radiomode. Definitely one of my choices from the last derby.

I’m admittedly a giant robot addict, and I might be into this one … save for the fact that I’ve already bought no less than three fab robot shirts from Woot within the last couple of weeks. :confused:

You should not get this shirt because every one else is going to get one and you don’t want to look like you’re following the trend, you are the lone wolf right, striking out on your own path!
You care not what the in crowd are doing, you’re too cool to be cool and you don’t need no awesome t-shirt in your wardrobe to prove it.

amIright!?

Well… it doesn’t have my admitted obsession with space and trees… but robots are just the universe exploring its ability to be a badass… so I think that I am in for this one.

However, all of these black shirts during summer are going to kill me…

edit: Nevermind… it appears to be Navy and my color blindness strikes again. Navy is cool. Navy is a good color on me.

Or perhaps, Iron Giant Works As Intended. I’m running out of money for robot shirts, woot.

It’s definitely navy though I agree that it is hard to tell.

Woot’s black shirt template looks much different: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=19390

In for one! Great shirt. I didn’t buy any from this one’s derby, so I still need a good robot shirt and this one is just excellent.

wow, i just instabought. Like literally by the time I stopped to think I had already bought this shirt. Don’t think that’s ever happened before.

Awesome use of neg space. Reminiscent of Maximilian from ‘The Black Hole’

I’m Scared…

Nice pick, great looking shirt!

i like how the write-up continues the story from that other robot shirt! so cute =)

anyone else think this robot looks like Maximilian from The Black Hole?

I thought of this city skyline…this shirt

This is a very nice pick!