Roadhouse Winery – Three Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
it takes wooters.us to make a woot off right

Roadhouse Winery – Three Pack - $44.99 + $7.00 shipping shipping

1 * 2008 Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel, 2 * 2008 Russian River Valley Zinfandel

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

though it’s not calcareous, I think people likes these!

Last woot

I think I’ have been drinking., time to have a shower. But I haven’t finished breakfast… slaami… goat’s sheese

Loved this the last time it was on woot. I’m sad my budget is running out.

Be nice…until its time to not be nice…

Bummer, I just bought the inzinerator.
I like Zin but I now have lots of it. I am going to have to pass.

Wow, not 3 minutes ago I was sitting here, daydreaming about how I’d jump on that Roadhouse if it showed up again. Thanks, Woot!

Is this from Patrick Swayze vineyards?

Nice “Roadhouse” reference. I wish woot would be nice and ship some wine to Tennessee in this woot-off.

This is not quite identical to the last Woot. For one thing, it’s $5 cheaper. For another, and somewhat more sadly, last time it was one of each of the Zinfandels and one of an absolutely gorgeous Grenache.

Still absolutely worth buying.

Too much Zin. Rhino or bust.

Actually this appears to be the same price as the last offering. I really liked the grenache and would have been in, but not for three zins. Went in person and found they make some really wonderful pinot. Hope they offer that in the future.

Can anyone compare this Zin to the InZinerator or the Pedroncelli ZIn?

Better to be intriguing to the locals, just like the dark notes of citrus,* mace**, and forest floor of this bright, red fruit fragrant wine,*

I don’t pretend to know wine at all but, what?

forest floor and mace nom nom nom

review review! tellus what it was like…

mmm, salaminami!

I think wine.woot should sell some quality E&J Gallo wines like Night Train or Thunderbird.

:wink:

Not:

Or:

And definitely not:

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

albino rhino? No, Scott Harvey! Or that lovely riesling from Handley I got for $11 a bottle from that other site. mmmm, goat’s cheese.

I think this Calcareous is getting spicier. yum. I certainly am getting toastier. Still enjoying woot from sitting up in bed and it’s 9.30. BReakfast is still only half=finished.

Mmmm, toasted sunflower seeds

I really liked these last time! dang no Grenache would have been in for three…still will take one though…

And the coupon works

Cheers

Bring me a Shrubbery!