Roaring Brook Fresh Butter Kits (2)

My goodness gracious… you’ve got to be kidding

https://www.amazon.com/Roaring-Brook-Dairy-Butter-Kit/dp/B00A2I0G7M?th=1

under $10 for 1 kit at amazon and thats still ridiculous.

I’m confused.

What’s next? “Make your own ice kit” just add water!

Roaring Brook Fresh Butter Kit Review

MOTHER OF GOODNESS… YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO SHAKE CREAM UNTIL IT BECOMES BUTTER!

You are paying $28 for 2 empty peanut butter jars, some spices, salt, popsicle sticks & other random crap.

WOOT!
THIS IS HORSE HOCKEY AND YOU KNOW IT
STOP SELLING GARBAGE

Next - Backyard Circus 19.99 - Includes 25 tickets. Just need backyard and elephants…

The reviews on Amazon are mostly positive, although the kit itself is tiny and seems to offer very little. What’s interesting is the reviewers all seem to reference the “cheese making” kit that includes everything you need to make mozzarella. Nothing on the butter kit. . .

Makes excellent xmas gift. Right next to the lump of coal…

Already saw one of these at Goodwill!

So, all you really need to make butter is cream and a mixer of some sort! If you want to make salted butter, just add salt. If you want make garlic or herb butter, just add those. Buying a butter making kit seems like a waste of money.

Both the Questions and Ratings link to Roaring Brook Dairy Mozzarella.

That’s because all their products are on the same page on Amazon (that’s called a twister sale if you’re interested).

Unfortunately, all the reviews and questions are lumped together.

I could see doing this with my kid when he was little. Also something to try if you’re non-adventurous in the kitchen.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=butter+faster+than+toast

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha gasp hahahahahahahaha

Everything you need to make butter*

*Except of course the ONLY thing you absolutely need to make butter (cream)

Hey folks - a bowl, electric hand mixer or even a plain old hand-turned rotary mixer + a container of heavy cream is all you need to make your own butter. Cost? Between $4-$5 for the quart of heavy cream. Geesh. Boy, Amazon/Woot must truly believe that there’s a sucker born every minute.

Shake it 'til you Make It… Hahaha

Hey all! WCC has lowered the price on this here butter kit. Buy ALL the butter!

If you already purchase, that difference will hope back into you bank account soonish.

THANKYOU!

Woot, really? I mean this could definitely be included in a “bag of crap” deal, as it is absolute crap.

I taught an elementary school class to make butter by having them bring in a spare glass jar and shaking cream while dancing to fun music.

But you think people should pay how much? For this? Sigh.