Robert Craig 2004 Mt. Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon

if you said top 10 that’d be nice and who voted this hehe

Too rich for my blood…

Sounds like a great deal but ultimately can’t afford it.

It seems like lately with this and with wellington reserve and corison and a few others that we’ve had some very good deals on some high price point wines. good deals, but even still, fairly high price point.

that said, there was chaucer and such, so not entirely… just feels that way a bit lately.

while i can’t afford to buy this wine, I am very much looking forward to winemaker participation!

forgive my ignorance, but out of how many?

First sucker: jwhite6114
Speed to first woot: 0m 7.937s

Last wooter to woot: GeorgeDLR

I think it’s a total scam…

Sell wine at a great price, keep em drunk, and then post deals that you cannot pass up (I’m in for three!)

Love this site!
-Geo

Ordering over a public computer in mexico sounds like a brilliant idea.

Business as usual with Labrats.

WD

about 250… top 20%…hmmm

Best drink that Pepperbridge.

>200 in napa

I think its easier to make a better deal on higher priced wine. Its cheaper to ship one bottle as well, so the shipping on one 50 buck bottle, versus 6 10 buck bottles, is easier to wrap into the total cost.

EDIT: hmm, that only borderline makes sense, though it sounded a lot better in my head. Time to hit the sack.

:frowning: Cellartracker says it’s good through '12… you mean they’ve been lying to me? Even after they said it would be good until 5-8 years from 9/18/06?

CT has an average score of 90.4
http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=347353

Oh man - so torn. High price point, but you guys make it sound like a great vineyard.

Do I buy now and hope to be labratted (though since I was last week I doubt I’ll get that lucky) or do I wait for the other labrats to sell me? Ha - I just noticed I didn’t give myself room to simply not buy.

Choices!

there is 200 something in nappa so top 25 is pretty good
I tend to buy the 15 dollar and under bottles at bj’s though :slight_smile:

Wow - almost 50% are in for 3. Possible sellout again?

at it’s apex now IMHO.

WD

Ok, who was I kidding? In for 1 at the surprising plea from my girl (who is usually the one telling me to take it easy with my wine woot purchases)!

First sucker: jwhite6114
Speed to first woot: 0m 7.937s

Last wooter to woot: damightyanteater

Also, if the wine woot gods feel fit to lab rat me for this offer, I would be very very grateful!

Good enough for me – send me a bottle and I’ll drink it now! :wink:

Okay, I’m finally in on 2. Three celebrations coming up:

1. My birthday’s at the end of the month!. (yes, Woot, that dates for real)
  2. My re-birthday is coming in May: It will be four years since I received a heart transplant!
  3. My donor, Kate’s, birthday is in July.

Wine’s good for the heart, right? I could even Labrat for you if you REALLY want me to. I should be able to find a couple of people to join me for a toast on one of those occasions. If I need more, well, I’ll do some local Woodinville wine.

Thanks, Woot!

My wife is going to kill me - in for 2. This after buying each of the Wellington’s last week. $200 in wine over basically 6 days or so. Le Sigh.

Would probably have bought sooner, but got distracted in doing my “research” into this one by my cellartracker wishlist. That site is the DEVIL!