Robosapien Media

I’m in for 3

Who’s gonna do it for the team! (buy some I mean.)

This has been the worst woot-off ever!

Still holding out for the possibility of a Dyson at some point during this… I could totally kick myself for not getting it months ago when it was offered. :frowning:

+1 Correctomundo

Trust no one that tells you to “flush” stuff. Always jiggle the thingy. Much more reliable.

You don’t seriously think that rebooting your computer, flushing your DNS, renewing your IP will actually fix a remote server problem–do you?

Feline bagface?

woot is simply controlling their ‘occupancy’ so their servers don’t crash. Not unlike a chat room that only allows 50 or so people in the room.
Control the number of people who can click on I want one, and you keep your servers from crashing…
Try all you want, clear your cookies, history, temp internet files, etc… won’t matter, when people drop off, like many did with this robot, you will be allowed in.

Anyone who says otherwise is full of themselves, there are more “IT PROFESSIONALS” on this site than in all of Redmond, WA… must be a millenium of IT experience on this site, everyone has all the answers for all those who have all the questions… throw enough crap on the walls and some of it will stick.

You are not near as ‘stupid’ as you may feel, you’ve done nothing wrong, you don’t need to change anything, just keep trying to access the main woot page until the I want one button works, or you can access your account.

Woot moderators! Key to civility and justice in this crazy world…

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/rahyipe/smigel.jpg

Yea, in the past months it’s seemed like every other Wootoff has had a BOC, and the last one DID, so I don’t know…

Find the person that puts this ON the cat, and I’ll watch them kick yours.

No, it’s just so ugly that the cat on top covered the face up to make the experience better.

Yeah that isnt exactly how that works. It doesnt just accidentally go to two days. If it is not sold out at midnight then they just go on to a ‘normal’ woot day sans wootoff. The only way it will continue is if they had previously planned it that way.

… oh dear god…

STILL HERE?!

COME ON…only 13 minutes of crappy products left!!

end the torture, please

You could paint them blue, I guess :wink:

It’s a fox, ding-dong.

you all think this is gonna be the last woot of the woot off… or are we going for another day?..

Shhh!! If we get a lot of people running off to fix phantom computer problems, that’s less people vying for the Bishops of Canterbury when they come up…