Robosapien Remote Control Robot

Welcome to the Robosapien topic page for this product on Monday, September 13th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Robosapien here…

Robosapien Remote Control Robot
The first interactive biomorphic pet robot
For yourself or for a lucky kid on your shopping list.

$63.25 + $5 Shipping and Handling

And todays woot:

G’Night, waiting for tomorrow -noflaming!

First? Maybe.

A robosapian. FINALLY, not a promotion. $63.25… great price. They must have a wootload of these.
I don’t really need one, though. Not for me.

EDIT: Ok, I guess it’s not such a great price. froogle’s lowest price just turns up expensive NICs, HDs, and things without pictures

Finally managed to sign up… not getting in on this; I don’t have the spare money for neat toys… Oh well.

Again? Or perhaps a better deal would be a free speaker set with every 10 robosapiens orders. Costco is selling them for $69.99.

[quote user=“SubFreeze”]And todays woot:

(img)

G’Night, waiting for tomorrow -noflaming![/quote]

LOL!!! :smiley: see you tomorrow night everyone.

$63.25

I wish I knew that the $51.99 at Fry’s was a great price, then I would have bought some and resold them :confused: I passed it up thinking they were cheaper

Coming off a woot! high from scoring on the dell speaker deal last week, I was about ready to spend more cash on whatever might have been thrown my way today.

As much as I want a robot to treat as my son (I’m impotent), as much as I want a robot to be my wife (I’m ugly and selfish in bed), and as much as I want to create my own little robot army to bring down the orthodontics industry (No, I’m not British, I’m an anti-dentite) I can’t bring myself to buy one. In the future, robots will be tax-deductable anyways.

Nice woot why couldn’t you of had this on my payday?

wait some one just threw me a link
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=WW250CHR&siteid=seiFDCjAK%2FU-*UuTCstCKqI5xezz9eBNhQ
get it in crome if you want!

has anyone played w/ one? how is it? i saw it @ fry’s the other day and it looked fun. too bad i wasnt allowed to test drive one.

//krunk (^_^x)

i would flame this deal, but I can’t be mad. I just bought the Dell 5.1 speaker set the other day so I’m still happy.

Holy shit they were sold out in 6 minutes… HAHAHA

You guys STILL have these?!

WTF? They’re not out…

I hope you meant the speakers…these are going to be around at least untiil the afternoon.

oops… hmm after i put my order in it said sold out at the bottom… woops =X

nite nite

?

Speaks fluent international ‘caveman’

I want one.