Robosapien Remote Control Robot

this robot again???
will pass it like last time…

not the robot again…

:wink:

Woot how about some more of those wireless keyboard+mouse combo’s?? Please??

bend57

They were selling this guy at Costco a few weeks ago for about $70.00.

woot but not woot enough

Woot how about some more of those wireless keyboard+mouse combo’s?? Please??

bend57[/quote]

lol thats what i came here praying for.

I need a USB bluetooth adapter for my comp… WOOT? Got any of those lying around?

Hmmm tempting for fun, but I need to sell some of my past Woots first before blowing more money on toys.

I don’t have any cheat sources, but things I’d like a Woot! on:

• Wall hangable radio/cd player - (for bathroom/shower)
  • Remote thermometer or related weather monitoring. (humidity, barometer, etc.)
  • Higher end computer speaker sets (logitech Z-680, Z-5300, etc.)
  • non-propelled vacuums

Just to name a few random things I’m needing. Of course any geeky or dirt cheap items are always good.

$65 for a stupid robot?

Do people really buy these things??

What happened to the old bat and ball for your kid. Or at least something interactive that is good like a comp or console system.

I would almost buy one to break it so one less kid has to play with this garbage.

How about
some nice watches…
an ipod or mp3 player…
unique little knick nacks…
a cheap 2/3.1 speaker system ( i need some for my dads computer!)

Its no fun when the items are repeats :frowning:
http://www.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33

Can’t really blame them though, they have to get rid of that gigantic pile of Robosapiens!

This thing is kind of fun, right up until you realize it doesn’t actually do anything. Buy your kids some Dino-Riders toys or something, let them use their imagination when they play.

Bought this little bugger here the last time around for my 10 year old kid… He is still playing with it almost daily… guess that made it worth the $$$ !

eh…this doesnt look that hot to me…

nite wooters :arrow:

Our suggestions make us sound greedy, but…I’d like one of those watches with a calculator on it. Or a woot! t-shirt. Yeah, woot, make some tshirts

[quote user=“billflu”]Its no fun when the items are repeats :frowning:
http://www.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33

Can’t really blame them though, they have to get rid of that gigantic pile of Robosapiens![/quote]

no no no, not all repeats are bad. Those Dell 5.1 speakers are repeats and you will never hear anyone complain about that.

I missed these the last time
just bought two so now I can break out some
:twisted: [size=24:76613aba6c]metallic ninja battle bot action[/size:76613aba6c] :twisted:
it’s a fair price and you cant beat the cheap ass shipping costs
I want more useless toys and junk
no more of this useful productive garbage we can get anywhere cheaply.
I want to see the frivilous items that are harder to justify at full price but just right when you get them cheap.

Wonder if we will ever see an authentic [size=18:5cd8ed2957]NES [/size:5cd8ed2957]system with games? Snapster, can you pass the word on?

Bring Back The Bog 'O Random Crap for Tomarrow!!!