Robosapien Remote Control Robot

[quote user=“MitchV”][size=24:c65ebf43c3]$50???[/size:c65ebf43c3]

/sigh…

I bought one anyway. My 7 year old LOVED it when we saw one of these at Best Buy… ok, I’ll admit that I loved it too!

Three cheers for dads who use their children as an excuse to buy toys!!!

[size=24:c65ebf43c3]HIP HIP HURRRRRRRRRRAYYYYY!!![/size:c65ebf43c3]
[size=24:c65ebf43c3]HIP HIP HURRRRRRRRRRAYYYYY!!![/size:c65ebf43c3]
[size=24:c65ebf43c3]HIP HIP HURRRRRRRRRRAYYYYY!!![/size:c65ebf43c3][/quote]

Well if you had an UGLYDRIVE code you could have gotten it closer to $50 dollars.

Yeah no more Robosapian begging…from anyone! (fingers crossed)

$50 Robosapien

“He can pick up small objects with his ribbed pronged grippers and fetch and carry them for you.”

Ribbed, for her pleasure. :lol:

Cool! WOOOOT :lol:

i guess its tradition, so I’ll just add another
[size=24:260297bb12]
63 dollar ROBOSAPIEN !![/size:260297bb12]

now i hate myself for doing that…

Thank you Woot! Great job supplying for the demands!

Why bother with a $63 Robosapiens when you can get a $84 “Tiffany Egg Lamp” right now at Daily Deal!

Lol - I think they’re not sure about their target audience over there at DD…

[quote user=“quickelectron”]i guess its tradition, so I’ll just add another
[size=24:9216cdbbbc]
63 dollar ROBOSAPIEN !![/size:9216cdbbbc]

now i hate myself for doing that…[/quote]

Actually, you’re supposed to scream
[size=24:9216cdbbbc]63 DOLLAR AND 25 CENT ROBOSAPIEN!!![/size:9216cdbbbc]

so the wootoff lights were a blunder I take it?

I stayed up for this?

muuust have bag of crap…

can’t believe i just bought into the hype and bought a robosapien. this better be good. (wife next to me rolling her eyes)

Yay. thank u for robosapien…

now i need one more thing…

when you have another woot off…please bring back the snowboard :slight_smile: i missed it the last time

snapster where do I send my resume this is the best company ever gonna move 2000 miles just to work for woot!!!

Yay

Why would Woot think anyone here would want a Robsapien?

And yes… it is a $50 Robosapien for only $63.50.

At checkout, perhaps you could put in the $13.50 discount code “$50 Robosapien”.

It can be programmed to pickpocket… so you could get the $13.50 back through that route… though I warn you, when they catch a robot at crime, they don’t treat them well. Within months they get all rusty!

Probably these will go unsold since no one at this forum has even heard of a robosapien, and Woot will have to sell the lot to daily.deal.com who will start off with a price of $12000 and keep dropping it until it sells out at $1000 by some idiots that think it is a food grinder.

Hi All,

I should know better than to promote sales on my website here but even after having many of my posts changed in the past, I cant seem to pick up on the hints.

AGGHHH! not more ROBOCRAP! Come on WOOT!!! Where is the new (read not repeating) stuff? Cool stuff like you use to have. Also you can hardly call one blue light item a woot off.
:evil:
B
A
D
W
O
O
T
!

[quote user=“sultanon”]Hi All,

We are having a SECRET SALE through this weekend on our Microsoft and Charge It products. This sale is only available through an email we sent to our customers and this posting:
<snip>
Questions? sales@netdirectdistribution.com[/quote]

[quote user=“Woot?”]What is not allowed in the community?
First, the usual disclaimer – we’re not responsible for the content of any user submitted post in our community. In practice, we’ll try to enforce some simple guidelines below. We want good and bad feedback and will not defend ourselves by means of censorship.

1. Do not post personal information such as address, phone number, etc.
    2. Do not post any advertising where you are related or set to profit from the referral. (this means any reference to another site must be on topic, such as a lower price found or a product review.)
  2. Do not post fake reviews (good or bad) of a product you have not physically used or seen used firsthand. Feel free to post what you’ve heard, just try to be clear and upfront.[/quote]
    G

[quote user=“sultanon”]Hi All,

We are having a SECRET SALE through this weekend on our Microsoft and Charge It [/quote]

Wow, whole new level of spam.

1. Glad I woke up in time for this.
  2. Glad I can still get one.
  3. Glad I know about Woot.

Woot, Woot, Woot. U guys rock. :lol: :lol: :lol: