Robosapien Remote Control Robot

I believe the speakers went in 4 minutes or less…

Is this the end of the woot off ?? Tell im it ain’t so !!! no bag 'o crap ??? No purple lights !!

Making first page seems like a hollow victory, given I missed the speakers! OUCH!

No, Barney’s secret police are not raiding Woot, this is a new beta test mode called “Woot-Off.” Woot-Off mode is a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. During this mode, a new product is launched immediately* after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The Number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the purple lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time [size=24:8d008aab08](24-72 hours generally.) [/size:8d008aab08]

[size=24:8d008aab08]I do believe this woot off only lasted 22 Hours!!!
Can’t we follow the rules Snapster?
[/size:8d008aab08]

This sux ass. No B.O.C.

Here are some more for you!!!

And being “bumped” to page two adds salt to the wound! :slight_smile:

:? I have concerns about WOOT security. I’d never heard of robosapiens; I’ve certainly never bought one. Suddenly I’m receiving multiple offers for them each week. It’s not the same source, since I go in through my webmail, order all the spam senders blocked, including multiple addresses for the source. Where else would they be getting my name and E-mail address?

:? How dumb are we to be looking at him again.
A very, very dark black Friday. G’nite all. EDT
8)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
YES! I finally got one. Great way to end a WOOT Off!

I got my Speakers and coffee pots so I am happpy!!!

Hey, somebody help me here…Woot defines the Robosapien as “Woot-off item #13” on the community “welcome” page. If these sell out before midnight, do they post something else to carry through the weekend? Or is this it? I realize purple lights are out, but I’m staring at purple stars from seein’ the frickin’ phones so long! :slight_smile:

I missed the speakers again - in the middle of ordering them!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Bring Back Brave Woman!

And I got my ice cube (that I really don’t need) :smiley:

I would do it, but I can’t afford to ship for only $5.00.

They need to sell out of these once and for all. It seems that Robosapiens come up at least once a week.

No, they are actually here.
I stockpiled some, because I knew that woot would run out, and their code slaves are too irresponsible to stay well stocked.

See, here they are:

No, they are actually here.
I stockpiled some, because I knew that woot would run out, and their code slaves are too irresponsible to stay well stocked.

See, here they are:

[/quote]
[img]http://image.woot.co

Half my shopping is DONE! THANK YOU WOOT! :smiley:

yay!!! This is my first post, and the robosapien is my first buy! finally! woot woot! :smiley: