Robot Service

So this is shirt woot…
Where’s the feet

i would buy for $10, but not $15. sorry woot.

not my style… maybe one of these times we’ll get a shirt that mentions woot.com on it

Why do I think “Transformers” when I see this shirt? So far in my opinion - three shirts, three lame days.

I wonder if free shipping was just a opening day thing or if it’s going to come around more often. 10 dollars I can justify but 15 dollars not.

and you cant even see a large image of it…so im not really sure what the design is…muchless decide if i want to buy it or not

Oddly enough I think I’d actually buy that.

I like this shirt but not quite enough to pay extra to avoid the snail.

$5.00 shipping? I thought that shipping was going to be free forever! Woot, you just raised your prices by 50%!

LAME

i was about to order this until i noticed the $5 shipping. for a two color screen on american apparel? $10 is gravy. $15 is not. i think that selling out the first shirt in 48 minutes has given you too much confidence. ill check back tomorrow, woot.

Yeah now that you mention it, It is kinda funny

Are all of these going to be geek themed? (I realize it is you core demo graphic, but many of us don’t like to advertise our geekness)

Wow. The two best shirts I’ve seen from woot were prior to the actual launch.

I thought this site might be another cash-sucking woot offering. Not the case so far!

At least it’s two colours this time!

Also - looks like you have to get them right at 1am or they’re gone - anyone get to yesterdays after the change tonight? I couldn’t…

i got a confermation e-mail but its not showing up in my account. anyone knoew if i actually will get one?

My first.

I hope.

The free shipping issue:

It says that you can add $5 extra for the faster shipping, but there’s no option for shipping when you try to buy it.

Maybe its just a temporary thing or maybe they’re dropping SmartPost. Maybe other shirts will have an option…

weird shirt…yesterday’s much better

Woot…is free shipping already gone??

Was going to Woot for daughter, until I noticed extra 5.oo shipping. Is this the new price, after launch?

this one took a litle longer to clear (busy severs?), it must be selling