Robotron Wreaks Havoc

As non-card carrying member of PETA I would like to say that I find the tortured existence of the toys animals depicted on this shirt absolutely hilarious!

Speaking from experience, that dinosaur has nothing to worry about.

don’t steal my thunder blue

“NOBODY steps on a church in my town!”

Congrats, Stardamsel!!!

please kids. don’t set your room on fire.

I dont know about the placement of the on/off switches…

Robbie misses first in the Robot Derby, and Drakxxx misses completely on Halloween.
You comment as if your surprised sir. Remember what site your on after all.

Anyways, I think this is a fine design and certainly a lot of fun. I can’t say I’d personally want to wear a kid in a cardboard box on my chest, but good job nonetheless.

What a great bunch of submissions this derby. I had to take back votes so I would get my biggest favorites and this was one of them. Great idea and execution.

was it just me or did it remind anyone of Yotsuba?

They grow up so fast…one day they are making spit bubbles…the next day, destroying small cities with a cardboard robot alter-ego

tear

Did anyone else think Minecraft when they saw this?

Actually their lungs

Err… what happened to the octopus’s second eye? Is it an octoclops? Or a cytopus, perhaps?

After a full month of viewing shirts and lurking here on shirt.woot, this shirt has caused me to make my first purchase ever!

I wonder if it can be used as a home health robot like this one:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/802_image_14.jpg

This shirt needs more pew pew pew.

Oh haha, I just noticed the smiley/frowny-face-o-meter, set all the way to full frown. That’s kinda funny, it seems to be just the sort of thing a kid would put on her cardboard robot!

Seems like a lot of people are assuming that a child is inhabiting that robot suit, what if that is a fully grown man in there? It wouldn’t stop me from buying the shirt but it makes you think.

Congrats on 1st, Star! I had a feeling this one would prosper :slight_smile: Good job!

So that must be his sister’s Barbie and his sister’s toy car that he smushed. He wouldn’t do that to his own.

Although there’s nothing that says he can’t have his own Barbie, is there? Is there?