Rock Climber 2.4G 4 Wheel Truck

Bought one of these from a previous Woot sale. It works pretty well over modest obstacles and jumps. My son (age 9) was able to drive it around the outside of the house through snow, mud and gravel. It’s not super fast and I’ve only gotten about 20 minutes of run time from a charge, but it seems to be built pretty well and has good range. The shocks are good and the four wheel drive works well. A fun toy for the money, but definitely a toy.

THe pictures see to show 2 or 3 different controllers in the picture. Which controller comes with the truck?

Per the vendor: It comes with one controller which can be adjusted to work with either right or left-handed people.

Bought two - controllers cannot be configured for right or left hand and because there is no frequency change/modulation available cannot use two R/Cs next to each other without causing interference between the two cars. Not very much fun for my two kiddos.

I’m sorry. It’s true these do not operate on different channels. You do have hassle free returns though!

The pic shows that the car takes 4 AA batteries but the specs reads “High-tech design, ensures stable driving performance Battery: 3 x 1.5V AA batteries for transmitter ( not included ), 1 x 4.8V 700mAh Ni-Ca rechargeable battery with charger for the car (not replaceable).”

Also, the pics do show two different types of controllers.