Rock, Paper, Scissor Hold

Yay, congratulations Walmazan! I’m so happy to see you printing here! You’re such an inspiration to me, everything you do makes me smile!

I’m going to buy it, and love it, and name him George.

Rock disregards his mother’s plea to never run with Scissors.

we all know Chuck Norris wins this fight every time!

great design walmazan! thanks

Ai! Me no gusta! Me no gusta indeed!

Sigh. I tried to resist. I really did. I reasoned. I already have 2 brown woot shirts! At least I should wait for a different color. But rock, paper and scissors and me go way back. It wouldn’t be right. And I’d be annoyed if I woke up and saw it sold out before I got to buy one.

Oh Woot, why do you do this to me?

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock FTW!

Lizard and Spock = less odds of getting a tie, which = greater chances of winning (or losing…)

WOW! Viva al lucha!

Is the audience comprised entirely of rocks? I think someone has a home court advantage.

Alright! It’s great to see people discovering their love of walmazan.

One a week! One a week! One a week!

Congrats walmazan! Awesome design!

Wear this shirt: if you agree that Spock and Lizard have no business disrupting the Trinity.

This alone makes me want this shirt.

That was the first woot shirt I bought. Little did I know it was the start of an addiction.

270x200

http://sale.images.woot.com/Go_Rock,_Beat_Paperyl5Standard.jpg[/img]
Third place winner in derby #6.

Congrats walmazan! Great style and colors. Just ordered one for my sun:)

I couldn’t say no to this. I would have voted for it but I did not see it.

Ole, Wences! Congrats - again. You are on one big roll, my friend. :slight_smile:

Congrats on another awesome design, Walmazan! Just got Fresh Cake yesterday and in for 2 of these! Sweet! My son will be so excited this is printing!

This shirt really looks like it’s going to be great for kids… and me.

Somehow, I can hear Wall of Voodoo singing Mexican Radio in the background!