Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle

Everyone that want’s one already has one… :roll:[/quote]

Not neccessarily!! Willy wants one but he’s sleeping through it. Damn work makes people sleep early!! boooooo[/quote]
i thought he got one already.

[quote user=“buybuybuy”][quote user=“mac daddy1”]Whiners list:

pernst - 1
palonge - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -[/quote]

Leave MacDaddy alone! Oh, you are MacDaddy. Never mind.[/quote]

Butthead List:

buybuybuy - 1

:smiley:

That is a long time coming.

Need a driver www.thedriverdepot.com

[quote user=“buybuybuy”][quote user=“mac daddy1”]Whiners list:

pernst - 1
palonge - 1
computergeekAZ - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -[/quote]

Leave MacDaddy alone! Oh, you are MacDaddy. Never mind.[/quote]Thanks, but I had to bust myself because i’m whining about the whiners.

can we look into a really high end video card???

I’'d buy one fo SHO.

Oh… and anyone keeping track… college hoot dot com stil lhas the same product up they did on sunday… heh… WTG!!!

woot.com accept no substitutes. (Can I have a job? ) :lol:

[quote user=“Chula”][quote user=“bigbuford”]Currently goiing at $21 at ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7507241243 :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Maybe because they want $70 to ship it…duh![/quote]

Damn. Thats serious ebay final value fee avoidance…

Drink 40’s what? 40 ounces?
Why do Robots have to be so mean? :?

We have an Omnifi forum started at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/omnifi/ currently we have 379 members. We share tips, tricks, and ideas. If you decide to join, I highly recommend you have the forum forwarded to a Gmail account. Do not worry if you do not have a Gmail account already because we have Gmail invites available.

I wanted the Car WiFi,I dont need the home audio
any 1 in Bay Area want to 1/2 the price???

[quote user=“Bchluvr1”]Ut oh…I know someone that’s gonna be pissed! Willy has been waiting for this to come up again but his internet has been down. Looks like he’s sleeping thru this one! Oh well, I tried calling him. Hope there are still some left when you get to work in the morning baby :cry:[/quote]I can get one for him if you think he’d want that.

[quote user=“3ngie”]can we look into a really high end video card???

I’'d buy one fo SHO.[/quote]

Yea.

A PCI Express graphics card would be nice.

Hey GC, have you thought about selling video game bundles for PC?
Ex: Call of Duty + Expansion or Battlefield 1942 + Expansions + Battlefield Vietnam?

I would definitely buy it

Hmm Im new here…are repeats common? :expressionless: I just want the car unit. Wish it sold alone for cheaper.

Hahahah “I know how to do this… BAHHHHLETED!”

And you guys didn’t like my Peasant’s Quest “Kerrek” entry? :?

Not that we didn’t know it was coming, but all these repeats makes 1AM kind of boring. I’m sure this is a great product and all, but for those of us who aren’t ever going to buy something like this, at least they could make it more fun. Here are a few ideas:

1. If something sells out fast the first time, raise the price just a bit and see how it effects the woot wage. Do this enough and it smells like a research paper to me.

2. If something sells out REALLY fast, then lower the price just a bit the next time to get back at all those lucky jerks who got it the first time.

3. As for the “mystery brand” speakers (and whoever came up with “myster brand” was thinking along exactly the same line as I am now) they should have some randomly distributed markup or markdown every time they come on. Just to mix it up a bit. I know it’s not feasible, but it would even neater if the price fluctuated minute to minute or even faster, so it all becomes one big giant free-for-all.

I’m sure there’s a lot more that could be done to keep the Woots interesting even when the Woots aren’t that interesting, but I’ll stop for now.

I’ll just hope someone will start a "your spam is bad/my spam is (ok, not spam, none of your business) flame war to keep me occupied until I go to sleep.

(And yes, I need a better hobby)

[quote user=“ComputerGeekAZ”][quote user=“3ngie”]can we look into a really high end video card???

Yea.

Ex: Call of Duty + Expansion or Battlefield 1942 + Expansions + Battlefield Vietnam?

I would definitely buy it.[/quote]

Man… peace is the answer man… don’t be such a war monger…

[quote user=“Chula”][quote user=“bigbuford”]Currently goiing at $21 at ebay

www.WootEbayWhore.com :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Maybe because they want $70 to ship it…duh![/quote]

That’s still only 100 bucks currently with about 18 hours left. Maybe it will go for cheap

[quote user=“bigbuford”]Currently goiing at $21 at ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7507241243 :roll: :roll:[/quote]YHELOTHAR Nice shipping cost.

[quote user=“pernst”][quote user=“ComputerGeekAZ”][quote user=“3ngie”]can we look into a really high end video card???

Yea.

I would definitely buy it.[/quote]

Man… peace is the answer man… don’t be such a war monger…[/quote]

I love FPS games you pot smoking hippy. (j/k

Everyone that want’s one already has one… :roll:[/quote]

Not neccessarily!! Willy wants one but he’s sleeping through it. Damn work makes people sleep early!! boooooo[/quote]I’ve got a friend that’s in for at least one, maybe 3, so not everyone has it if they want it.

Not another one of these… soon I won’t be the only kid on the block with this cool toy!!!