Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle

Welcome to the Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle topic page for Friday, July 8th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

thanks woot!
I love buying stuff here!
Quite an audio package you’ve put together again!

Hey folks, When you get a chance, check out http://www.dealtaker.com for GREAT DEALS & COUPONS

Your Wootanic majesties request
$199.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Like LL Cool J said, “Don’t call it a comeback.” And just like LL, it’s gonna knock you out. It’s the most requested rerun in Woot history, so here it is again: the Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle, a package created especially for Woot. If you see it anywhere else, it came through us first. Four spectacular retail packages – the Home Digital Media Streamer (DMS1), Omnifi/D-Link Home WiFi Adapter (DWL-120R), Omnifi Car Head Unit & 20GB Enclosure System (DMP1), and Omnifi/D-Link Car WiFi Adapter (DWL-121) – unite into one Voltron of audio power. Let’s meet them one by one.

The Omnifi DMS1 Home Digital Media Streamer includes a wireless adapter for access to all of your MP3 and WMA files from anywhere in your home. With the DMS1 in your home entertainment lineup, you can forget staying up all night with a stack of CD-Rs. Those tinny little computer speakers might make nice paperweights. Its logical, intuitive interface mimics the folder hierarchy on your PC and the onscreen display works whether your TV is on or not. Just point the remote, find the files you want, and proceed directly to music nirvana.

Why don’t you do it on the road? The DMP1 Mobile installs wherever you’d put a car CD changer, and wirelessly loads up to 20GB of music from your PC. The auto sync feature lets it fetch the content you want while it’s in your garage and you’re asleep in bed. You’ll hit the highway every morning fully stocked with enough tunes, news, or audiobooks to turn even the most stressful commute into one big Calgon moment. The USB-equipped removable HDD (20 gigs, remember?) can shuttle data between home and work, including your own copies of a friend’s killer collection of audio files (ask your lawyer first, heh heh). The user interface is exactly the same as the DMS1. And it’s crafted of durable heat-resistant plastic, so on hot afternoons you won’t find a grey puddle where your DMP1 used to be.

For those deprived urchins among us who don’t have Cat-5 cable running out to our garages, the included USB-to-WiFi internet adapters make the whole thing work. The DWL-121 WiFi Adapter for car use and the home-use DWL-120R were both made by D-Link especially for Omnifi. Finally, the included SimpleCenter software does all the things you expect from a topflight audio management system: quickly and reliably rips tracks from CD to MP3, and sizes up your media and labels it with all the relevant discographical info. The DMS1 can hook up with the Rhapsody subscription service, as well as Microsoft’s Media Player 10 Media Connect Plug-In (ushering you into other services like Napster, Wal-Mart Music, and more). Whew!

Once more with feeling: a car player, a home media streamer, two wireless adapters, and unlimited possibilities. You can thank Woot, Rockford Fosgate, and the Wooters who demanded we bring this one back. Who’s ready to rock?

Omnifi DMS1 Features:
new, retail
home digital audio receiver
remote control
SimpleCenter® software for organizing and scheduling music downloads
upgradeable software can be updated to accept format changes
Wi-Fi (802.11b) wireless router and required for wireless transfer of audio files
line level (RCA) outputs (connects to your home stereo with supplied cable)
composite (RCA) video and S-video outputs
accepts a wired Ethernet LAN connection
MP3 and WMA compatible
dimensions: 11-1/16”W x 2-3/16”H x 8-1/4”D
warranty: 1 year
Omnifi DMP1 Features:
new, retail
removable 20-gig hard drive (approx 300 hours of audio)
hard drive housing for permanent mounting in your vehicle (mounts vertically or horizontally)
dash-mounted (DIN) controller (can be surface-mounted)
line level (RCA) outputs (connects to your in-dash receiver via auxiliary inputs or an optional RF modulator)
SimpleCenter software for organizing and scheduling music downloads
MP3 and WMA compatible
Favorites playlist holds 20 songs
WiFi (802.11b) wireless router required for wireless transfer of audio files
stereo RCA outputs
dimensions: 6-1/16”W x 2-1/4”H x 7-11/16”D (hard drive housing); 6-13/16”W x 1-13/16”H x 2-1/8”D (controller/display)

Curses i only made the second post. This would be good if i wasnt in the middle of building my home theater computer which can blow this thing out of the water.

No special catch-phrase or word tonight. Just wanted to take this time to offer our friends in the UK our prayers during this time of grief. We stand strong with our brothers and sisters across the Atlantic.

I think a really awesome woot is in order tonight to lift some spirits. Ahhh… the infamous rockford-fosgate package :slight_smile: Definitely a killer woot!!!

http://www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies!!

Your Wootanic majesties request
$199.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Like LL Cool J said, “Don’t call it a comeback.” And just like LL, it’s gonna knock you out. It’s the most requested rerun in Woot history, so here it is again: the Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle, a package created especially for Woot. If you see it anywhere else, it came through us first. Four spectacular retail packages – the Home Digital Media Streamer (DMS1), Omnifi/D-Link Home WiFi Adapter (DWL-120R), Omnifi Car Head Unit & 20GB Enclosure System (DMP1), and Omnifi/D-Link Car WiFi Adapter (DWL-121) – unite into one Voltron of audio power. Let’s meet them one by one.

The Omnifi DMS1 Home Digital Media Streamer includes a wireless adapter for access to all of your MP3 and WMA files from anywhere in your home. With the DMS1 in your home entertainment lineup, you can forget staying up all night with a stack of CD-Rs. Those tinny little computer speakers might make nice paperweights. Its logical, intuitive interface mimics the folder hierarchy on your PC and the onscreen display works whether your TV is on or not. Just point the remote, find the files you want, and proceed directly to music nirvana.

Why don’t you do it on the road? The DMP1 Mobile installs wherever you’d put a car CD changer, and wirelessly loads up to 20GB of music from your PC. The auto sync feature lets it fetch the content you want while it’s in your garage and you’re asleep in bed. You’ll hit the highway every morning fully stocked with enough tunes, news, or audiobooks to turn even the most stressful commute into one big Calgon moment. The USB-equipped removable HDD (20 gigs, remember?) can shuttle data between home and work, including your own copies of a friend’s killer collection of audio files (ask your lawyer first, heh heh). The user interface is exactly the same as the DMS1. And it’s crafted of durable heat-resistant plastic, so on hot afternoons you won’t find a grey puddle where your DMP1 used to be.

For those deprived urchins among us who don’t have Cat-5 cable running out to our garages, the included USB-to-WiFi internet adapters make the whole thing work. The DWL-121 WiFi Adapter for car use and the home-use DWL-120R were both made by D-Link especially for Omnifi. Finally, the included SimpleCenter software does all the things you expect from a topflight audio management system: quickly and reliably rips tracks from CD to MP3, and sizes up your media and labels it with all the relevant discographical info. The DMS1 can hook up with the Rhapsody subscription service, as well as Microsoft’s Media Player 10 Media Connect Plug-In (ushering you into other services like Napster, Wal-Mart Music, and more). Whew!

Once more with feeling: a car player, a home media streamer, two wireless adapters, and unlimited possibilities. You can thank Woot, Rockford Fosgate, and the Wooters who demanded we bring this one back. Who’s ready to rock?

Omnifi DMS1 Features:

new, retail
home digital audio receiver
remote control
SimpleCenter® software for organizing and scheduling music downloads
Wi-Fi (802.11b) wireless router and required for wireless transfer of audio files
line level (RCA) outputs (connects to your home stereo with supplied cable)
composite (RCA) video and S-video outputs
accepts a wired Ethernet LAN connection
MP3 and WMA compatible
dimensions: 11-1/16”W x 2-3/16”H x 8-1/4”D

Omnifi DMP1 Features:

new, retail
removable 20-gig hard drive (approx 300 hours of audio)
hard drive housing for permanent mounting in your vehicle (mounts vertically or horizontally)
dash-mounted (DIN) controller (can be surface-mounted)
line level (RCA) outputs (connects to your in-dash receiver via auxiliary inputs or an optional RF modulator)
SimpleCenter software for organizing and scheduling music downloads
MP3 and WMA compatible
Favorites playlist holds 20 songs
WiFi (802.11b) wireless router required for wireless transfer of audio files
stereo RCA outputs
dimensions: 6-1/16”W x 2-1/4”H x 7-11/16”D (hard drive housing); 6-13/16”W x 1-13/16”H x 2-1/8”D (controller/display)

Didn’t Woot swear that this item was being presented for the absolute last time about two times ago? They probably moved so many of this closeout item that Rockford started making them again just for Woot.

Oh well…have a good weekend everybody.

Woot-off ender - same price. :lol:

Last night I was in the kitchen washing dishes and listening to my Bose system playing Hawaiian music from the other side of the house (wishing my wife and kids were back from vacation). Anyhow, I was just thinking of this offer last night - how it would have been nice to listen to those tunes from the home theater system (not linked to the computer yet) which was closer to me than the Bose.

And here it is - a weekend killer again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again?

good deal, but too much money for me :frowning:

[b]One nice thing worth noting…

If you fill up the Car HDD drive and really don’t need the WIFI reciever in the car, you can use iit with a series 2 TIVO (instead of having to hook the Tivo up to the phone line.)

It works GREAT. A very nice second use, becuase most of us don’t need more than 20GB of music in the car…(Most of us, but not all of us)[/b]
[color=darkred:a372b1fb28]
[size=18:a372b1fb28]God Bless The UK[/size:a372b1fb28][/color]

:shock:

:smiley:
I am up way too late.

That is TOO much stereo for me.

dude - didn’t i pass you up like every friggin time you’ve been on woot?? oh well. now i kinda wish i got the coffee maker

ah, havent seen this one in awhile.

yeeeeaaaaaaaa if it doesnt sell out this time it will probably be in the next BOC running! yesssssss

Nice woot, but how about some nice kitchen items!

doing a quick search I thought I found this for 125…

Oh crap! BOC!!! Please. Looking for Woot two point ohhhhh :idea:

woot 2.0? 2 times the wooterificness?

…i always wondered what could be better than woot…maybe woot 2.0 is the answer…

darn, this woot is a little out of my price range…can’t buy higher priced items…$1 items are good though! :wink:

Oh my gosh! How pretty, reliable and functional, too! Must have this WOOT!