Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Rockford_Fosgate_WiFi_Car-2fHome_Audio_Bundle-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle topic page for Sunday, July 10, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Welcome to Woot’s 2.0 community product discussion thread on the short continuation of the weekend woot omnifi bundle. This is a repeat thread for the item started on Friday and will only be live for an hour or so. (assuming the launch goes ok) There’s a lot to describe about how the new site will work, but here’s a few quick pointers related to the new community structure:

This product discussion area is linked from the main page and from the blog page. It can also be accessed from the community under the “woots” forum. The current product discussion (aka a woot) will be “stickied” to the top of that list.

There are separate community forum areas for “woots” (product sales), “news” (site news, blog entries), and “contests” (duh). There is also an area “Everything Else” that will let our members create their own threads.

Since this is a “woots” (product discussion), we’d suggest that you make comments on the new site using the new blog entry in the news area. You can visit that entry from the front page new link, from the blog entry, or from the news forum in the community. (we’d link here but you need to figure out the site anyways)

We’ll of course understand if everyone runs straight here and starts talking, but the blog news entry will stay “fresh” for longer so if you have anything related to the new site that you want more clearly heard, post it there. This area will seem less current tomorrow.

one last thing - though we’ve imported all of our first year history, the formating and the thread names may not match exactly. (we’re pretty happy it’s there at all)

Helloooooooooooo woooooooot!!!

WOOT 2.0!!! SO FAR SO GOOD!!!

New looks, new feels, same killer woot deals :wink:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies!!

Let’s start the new look with a killer WOOT!!!

EDIT: Sweet they also put in the join dates… no more BS’ing :slight_smile:

Post count too… nice!!!

well, i’m glad to see that woot’s back up, but can we have something good?

site looks ok. looks like some HTML problems on the frontpage. c’mon guys- where’s the quality check?

how about a great deal on a home cinema setup: projector and screen? a good one this time!

slow.

[quote user=“Snapster”]Welcome to Woot’s 2.0 community product discussion thread on the short continuation of the weekend woot omnifi bundle. This is a repeat thread for the item started on Friday and will only be live for an hour or so. (assuming the launch goes ok) There’s a lot to describe about how the new site will work, but here’s a few quick pointers related to the new community structure:

This product discussion area is linked from the main page and from the blog page. It can also be accessed from the community under the “woots” forum. The current product discussion (aka a woot) will be “stickied” to the top of that list.

There are separate community forum areas for “woots” (product sales), “news” (site news, blog entries), and “contests” (duh). There is also an area “Everything Else” that will let our members create their own threads.

Since this is a “woots” (product discussion), we’d suggest that you make comments on the new site using the new blog entry in the news area. You can visit that entry from the front page new link, from the blog entry, or from the news forum in the community. (we’d link here but you need to figure out the site anyways)

We’ll of course understand if everyone runs straight here and starts talking, but the blog news entry will stay “fresh” for longer so if you have anything related to the new site that you want more clearly heard, post it there. This area will seem less current tomorrow.

one last thing - though we’ve imported all of our first year history, the formating and the thread names may not match exactly. (we’re pretty happy it’s there at all)[/quote]
So far so good guys!! The hard work paid off!!!
I’m loving my Omnifi bundle from a few months ago!
Congrats on 2.0!!!

WOOOOOOOWEEEEEEE

durn it! i was only #3!!

first page baby!!!

This here new woot is shiny.

Hmmmmm…

Not bad, not bad…

Hope it holds together long enough to give you a chance to work out any bugs…

So far, so good!

hello? My name is Hal 9000

ah i am liking the new woot 2.0

Gonna take some getting used to and probably a few bugs to work out. All n All I suppose “Change is Good”

I like the new look, nice and clean. I really like the new stats on the product with bar and how the product info is already there, without having to click on it. Overall, Great Job!!!

David, don’t let them shut me down.

Looks great guys! BOC tonight for my first WOOT? :smiley:

Lucky # 14 WHOOO HOOOO Dont Hate Just ProCreate

Like watching grass grow to get this thing going.
Hail California!