Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle

Hi, Gimma!

I love this new woot!! (although I still have to get used to it)

I hope it is bag o’ crap compatible!!!

I am Horak of the Hill People Woot is Good

Delete…Reread got it now.

Interesting new look… Wonder is you guys are going to put something good out tonight to test out the system…

Any BOC’s laying around??

Yes, hopefully something good tonight!

Delete…Reread got it now.

Hello Everyone!

I am loving the new format and I am expecting some killer crap tonight for sale!

Wow! It’s woot!

How long before we see new logoed-merchandise to match the new style, I wonder!

I love this new Woot 2.0. Maybe there will be a BOC to celebrate??? (Hint…Hint)

Yea, what she said!

Just wondering if anyone bought an extra one of these and would like to sell it. I missed it on friday and then woot went offline not to mention the jokers on ebay are trying to pull off crazy markups. If anyone does want to get rid of one of these shoot me an email : peterbnilsson -at- yahoo.com
Thanks

WOOT 2.0 is nice…
Woot 1.0 is gone forever :frowning:

[quote user=“svtpete”]Just wondering if anyone bought an extra one of these and would like to sell it. I missed it on friday and then woot went offline not to mention the jokers on ebay are trying to pull off crazy markups. If anyone does want to get rid of one of these shoot me an email : peterbnilsson -at- yahoo.com
Thanks[/quote]

quite possibly, I picked it up on Friday and my wife was like “You spent how much!?!?!”

make a good offer and I’ll consider it

You have to bring this back! I was poor when it went through, now I’m rich (just don’t hit me up…)

BRING IT BACK!

[quote user=“thelocalshred”]You have to bring this back! I was poor when it went through, now I’m rich (just don’t hit me up…)

BRING IT BACK![/quote]

I second!!!

Yeah bring it back. I’ve been shopping for the squeezebox but decided that $300 is to much to pay for something that the omnifi does for around $100. Love the package. Email me; will check back often…

Stan
Sarasota, FL

I definitely want in on this deal and hope it repeats again.

I just got Wooted on the Rockford/Fosgate home theater speakers, though, so I couldn’t jump this time.

How often does Rockford Fosgate audio equipment have Omnifi wriiten all over it?

They partnered with a different company on this, so I guess they thought a “sub-brand” would be good.