Rockford RAVDVD1 In-Dash DVD Unit

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WEEKENDWOOT PART DEUX ™ - The neferious master WOOT plan to control the world through sleep deprivation continues!!!

$199.99

• $5 shipping[/quote]

Then they need a week long woot-off, then the sleep deprivation kicks in and the mind control works.

meh

Perfect weekend bookends…

darn, no support for XXX dvds

Wow. That’s a heck of a unit, but I’m not that high end. :expressionless:

Wow.
DTS in my Oldsmobile!

time to sleep…

No no, you can block them, but it does allow them.

Very Cool - but not tonight Woot…

Planet X!?

Not getting this sucker. 1) don’t have the money and 2) just bought and mp3 player that will be used in the car (which probably explains 1).

[quote user=“Mydogkickzass”][quote user=“peteromans11”]WEEKENDWOOT PART DEUX ™ - The neferious master WOOT plan to control the world through sleep deprivation continues!!!

$199.99

• $5 shipping[/quote]

Then they need a week long woot-off, then the sleep deprivation kicks in and the mind control works. [/quote]

After 2 days I was willing to obey their commands!! [;)]

Wow. I always wanted an OCKFORD.

2nd page woot!

dvd players in cars… and we thought cell phones were bad…

A PS2 + GT4 and the handy man’s secret weapon might give you a reasonable facsimilie, at least to the other kids your age.

KuoH

So, I take it that this doesn’t read DVD±RW’s, just movie DVD’s for a system. Anyone have feedback on this?

Pete, read your email. !!! :slight_smile:

dunno…but the home dvd players, xbox, and portable dvd player that I have all HATE dvd+rw discs…but play the dvd+r ones just fine…

Hiya, Pete :slight_smile:

[s] Snore…[o]

lights a firecracker 'n throws it under Woody1’s chair