Rodents Revenge

I was hoping for a reference to that old computer game of the same name where you moved the blocks around to liquidate the cats? The little cat puddles always made me kind of sad though.

Oh my gosh…I used to play that so much and hadn’t even thought about it in years until now. Thanks for the memories! ^^

Oh, what is that black stuff under the robot? Does that have anything to do with unlocking the secret behind this thing?

If I was there, I would shout at the robot, watch out, you’re about to step into a black hole!

Hopefully that would buy enough time for the cat to escape.
(I’m a cat person.)

Hokey smoke, Bullwinkle! The Metal-Munching Mice are back again!

It’s the robot’s shadow.

I’m a cat person too. Maybe the cat gets away. :wink:

Very cool shirt! I’m in for one.

I’m deathly allergic to cats so it’s perfect for me =P

My rats highly approve of this shirt, and so do I! In for one! :slight_smile:

reminds me of pinky and the brain for some reason

blah on heather gray. funny design i guess…but too cute for me.

Hahaha I love it!

ha ha, i laughed :slight_smile:

think this will be around 12 hrs from now?

I hope it’s around even longer 'cause I want to ask my hubby about it before I decide…but he’s already asleep and I won’t be able to show him until after work tomorrow. This is so cute, though, I doubt it will still be here. :frowning:

Oh well…I can always pony up the extra $5.

im so torn between this!!! gosh, lol

i just bought the wireless mouse from sellout.woot.come yesterday, i suppose i should take it easy? save some money aye? ugh!! lol

Pretty darn awesome.

any other shirts been on this color before?

linkage!?

It looks like a scene if they made a modern 2009 update of An American Tail when they unleash the secret weapon on the cats.

Congrats to the designer…haven’t seen any flaming, bad-mouthing, or general dislike of this design!
Love it myself.

Found these in the “post shirts please” thread:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1043/1486190093_659041ed46_o.jpg

congrats! nice design. but a little too cute for me…

Hi all, I designed this shirt.

Thanks for all the great words. I’m glad this design is being enjoyed. I know it wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea, and was a little risky putting it on heather grey, as I know it’s not the most popular colour, but i’m really pleased with the response so far. Thanks!

Also, I hadn’t noticed before, but it seems that shirt.woot only sells within the States. If there is any way to ship internationally that i’ve somehow missed, could someone let me know? I’d love one of my own designs but i’m in New Zealand. Thanks.