Roessler Appellation Series Pinot Noir (4)

Guess I should have gone in for three so I could spread the vino all around SoCal! Depending on how the selection turns out, I’ll probably have a few I can pass along to others.

We missed this? Was trying to choose between 1 or 2 sets in the wee hours of the morning and figured would come back now to order. Oh well. Cheers to those who were less patient!

Since shipping is included you can always order 1 set then decide later about the 2nd set without having to worry about not getting any at all. I’ve done that a few times. Seems wasteful that WCC doesn’t recognize it and combine the multiple shipments but it costs the same for me whether there’s one package or two… or three.

Info post:
All tasting notes for this wine have been cross posted into CT under user name wine.woot_taster. User names have been removed to protect the guilty. PM me if you want your tasting note removed or user name added back.

Thanks and back to the wineing.

arrived today in WA:
4 Ceremonial
3 La Brisa
2 Laurelwood
3 Red Label

Nice mix! Sad that I no longer trust summer shipping which has caused me to miss out on a number of enticing deals recently, including the 2 Roessler offers. OTOH I have saved hundreds of dollars and really don’t need more wine anyway.

In my two 4 packs:
3 La Brisa
2 Red Label
2 Ceremonial
1 Laurelwood

My 2 case mix:
1 Laurelwood
2 Ceremonial
2 La Brisa
3 Red Label
Chip you were right to be cautious, I was shocked to find my bottles packed without Styrofoam sleeves, no frozen ketchup packets, nothing. like it was being shipped out in October. And you know what kind of weather we’ve been having here in NE Ohio… I won’t know for a few days (if weeks) how the bottles fared through all this, but it seems your cation is warranted.

I picked my 4 pack up today at the Fedex location, one of each packed in styrofoam as was the 2 Jakes Cab set. Bottle temp around 73 but they’ve been in the store since Wednesday. I had one box in April that was cooked and undrinkable, packed in cardboard, got a refund, but since summer shipping started all my shipments have been in styro. I have them sent to a Fedex store for the summer which involves an 84 mile round trip for me but it eliminates the extra day in the truck here in Western NY once they come back from Syracuse which so far has been overnight when it’s cooler.