Roessler Single Vineyard Pinot Noir (3)

Indeed. Griffin’s Lair… Tasty $tuff.

“Standard” shipping fees are on a per-order basis…order as much as you want for a flat-rate ship charge.

“Expedited” shipping fees are on a per-item basis…items selected with expedited shipping will be charged individually.

Pondering a rather difficult conundrum today, order two Rossler 3-packs, or one Rossler 3-pack and a 1998 Monticello Vineyards Jefferson Cuvée 3-pack???

So much for my SIWBMO.

Can those going on the RPM tour get theirs’ after the trip (i.e. August 7th)? I am hoping shipping would not be while we are gone.

Likewise. Afraid I’m caving…

Damn you enablers, in for one

Damn. Was resisting all day. And finally decided to go for it. Last of the original winemaker. And no shipping to CT.

I’m barely wine wooting more then twice a year these days but this was a no-brainer!

Bad day?

Fine. So much for SIWBM.

Roessler Single Vineyard Pinot Noir (3)

Speed to First Woot:
18m 17.884s

First Sucker:
hoffpeople

Last Wooter to Woot:
time2testit

Last Purchase:
a few seconds ago

I know TT addressed this, but to make it perfectly clear, if you order a woot wine selection and a woot plus wine selection, you’ll pay one (summer) shipping charge, unless you specify different handling on the two shipments.

Not to mention this covers me and Ron as well…sigh…where are we going to put all this stuff??

Dunno, 'cepting all I got to do is pay someone, and there will be ~somewhere~ in LA three bottles when I need them.
Distributed warehousing.

No; I didn’t mean it to come off like that at all. Sorry McMalbec. I was trying to enable, not be a D. :slight_smile:

I just order 3, I need to find places to hide them

Enabling even worse than being a D…ha!

Cheers!

Same here. Woot went down hill some time ago but every now and then there is something solid, such as this. Sad too, I really love to Woot.