Rokinon Infra-View 10×21 Binoculars

I got 2, didn’t want to be greedy. Christmas office gifts keep stacking up. I love this site.

I’m selling two of mine. PM me if you’d like one (or two).

~Dac

Eh made it all the way to the confirmation page before chickening out. I’ll save my $20 for cheaper sellouts.

Does anyone even read the stats on these items before they purchase them? After last nights one minute sell-out, it looks as if people bought this product just to buy it.

I got 3, Thanks Woot, these will make great X-mas gifts for kids

Wow. Crappy binoculars are sold out in two and a half minutes. Get something good on here and I’ll have NO chance.

Wait until they complain about headaches. They will be forever grateful.

Snooze ya loose suckas!! Got mine :stuck_out_tongue:

I can watch shuttle launches from my backyard. These will come in handy :slight_smile:

Very nice! I was able to get my 3 before it sold out. :slight_smile: Gonna be great stocking stuffers for the kids!

Mommy, my eyes feel funny. I think I’m sick…

Woot wage: $52,188.37

how can this be correct? is it?

Finally passed on a sellout… with all the crap in my basement I think I have enough gifts for a few years now!

why are you people buyign them and tryign to sell them 5 mins later . . thats pretty d!ck , what are you tryign to scalp them ??? ( if so thats totally uncool)

see whenever i see a woot that is cheap or know it will sell out, i think if i need it and then if i want it i’ll buy one, so others can buy one too , i think they shoudl have a rule that you have to wait to buy more then one, atleast little bit so everyone or more people atleast get a chance. . i mean the site has 24 hours to sell what they need and its gets sold out in 2 mins . . .

or how about if it sells out so fast put something else up

In a Woot World, Woot is always right.

Yea. the original Woot is much better than Yahoo. Too many customers for too few products. These, however, are not something I wanted. I prefer my eyes uncrossed. I did like the one cent items last week.

This is how much they would make in one hour, if they sold these at this rate for one hour. Woot wage really means nothing to anyone.

"Snooze ya loose suckas!! Got mine :stuck_out_tongue: "

i was waiting here hitting the reload button at 1 am EST, and then i logged in and its sold out how coudl i be any faster i prob wouldnt be able to put my paypal info in even if i was logged in, nothing i could have done would have been fast enough

beat WOOT BEAT

wait, what’s gunna happen to my eyes?

Only 450 of them? a trifling small number.