ROKINON Super Wide Angle Lens - Nikon

Is this the “NEW” version that is supposedly improved? Also is it compatible with DX cameras?

States very clearly:
Focal Length:
14mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format
Focal Length: 21 mm
Aperture:
Maximum: f/2.8
Minimum: f/22
Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
Format Compatibility:
Nikon DX
Nikon FX/35mm Film
Angle of View:
115.7°
APS-C Picture Angle: 93.9°
Minimum Focus Distance: .9’ (27.43 cm)
Elements/Groups: 14/10
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.43 x 3.69" (87 x 93.6 mm)
Weight: 1.79 lb (814.2 g)

Can someone confirm whether this is the current model or an older one? The specs mostly match Rokinon’s product page but the weight is significantly different (530g there vs. 814.2g here).

Yarhargoat, can you point me to a description of the “NEW” version?

http://amzn.to/2aQVvBk

From the Manufacturer
The NEW ROKINON 14mm Ultra-Wide Angle F/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens is the highest quality affordably priced 14mm lens on the market. It is designed for full frame cameras and is fully compatible with APS-C cameras as well. Its build and construction are superb! The lens construction is 14 elements in 12 groups and features 2 ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element. All of these lens elements combine to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations. Your pictures are sure to come our razor sharp and clear, even at the corners!

The Rokinon 14mm lens features a remarkable 115.7° angle of view on full-frame cameras and a 93.9° angle of view on APS-C cameras. The lens is available for the following mounts: Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax & Olympus 4/3. There are two Nikon versions; one version is fully manual while the second version features a built-in automatic focus confirm chip to sync and auto-meter with your camera.

14mm. One of the sharpest lens I own for my Nikon 810. Mine is manual focus with Nikon control chip.

Love the lens.

Based on this, the version for sale isn’t the new one. The one for sale has 14 elements in 10 groups.