Roku 3 Streaming Media Player

I called Comcast to cancel my TV and just keep internet service. They had a special deal for cord cutters. I only have basic cable and internet now for $40 vs. 128.00 I was paying before. Your company might have a similar plan…

Well then, I guess we have you to thank for this WootOff!

Thanks!

Yep. My husband likes to have the captions on and he’s definitely NOT a baby boomer.

Roku rocks!! HOWEVER I just purchased one from WOOT and when it arrived it contained the wrong power cord. After two weeks of trying to get the attention of the WOOT geeks they responded that I would have to take up my issue with the people at Roku rather then them. NO MORE WOOT for me!! This is the second time in the past 12 months. :frowning:

Great for foreign films…

Quick questions: what channels are on the basic cable package? And where do you live? Thanks in advance!!

Man I’ve been waiting for this for awhile!! Jumped right on it! Thanks WOOT!

Thanks-That’s actually my question. In the past if I bought 10 items in the woot-off throughout the day, I’d pay $5 shipping. Will I now have to pay $5 for each item I buy??

I still have my first Roku player from the beginning. It still works fine. I have a Roku 2 and Roku 3. I use them at home and in my camper.

My camper has a marginal internet connection. I pay for it so I can live stream. Yes, I do fake camping. 36’ trailer, central a/c, sky light above the shower, etc.

I had this in my cart along w/one other item and when I checked out it pulled this from my order and didn’t include it w/my other… Said it was sold out… so I come back 10 minutes later and see them still here!!! Darn you WOOT!! what’s up w/that???

[edit] now it shows up in my purchases… so, maybe I did get one? Will need to wait for the email to show up I guess? Confusing!!!

I’m in Jacksonville,Florida. Sorry not there right now but I get the local channels and probably 10-12 miscellaneous channels but I can’t tell you what they are.

I bought two at the same time. One of the power cords was dead. We were able to double check by moving the power cords between the two. You could go to Radio Shack or a similar store and buy a compatible cord to make sure that isn’t the issue. Return the cord either way, if you like. On a side note, I’m also waiting for a response from Woot about the dead cord.

I bought two of these Roku 3’s to go with the Roku 2’s I bought.

Office Depot has these brand new for $59.99 +tax due to a pricing error in their latest catalog that they are honoring. Basically, they meant to advertise the Roku 1 at that price but had the picture and description of the Roku 3. You need to call or live chat (who will have someone call you) and tell them about it. They put mine through as a price match.

Thank you, Woot! I finally cut the cord on Netflix yesterday and was hoping against hope that a Roku box would show up on Woot before Netflix goes away on the 31st. Less than 12 hours later, and it’s even the 3! I’d have settled for a 2 or older.

NICE!!! (too bad I think I have one of these purchased now tho?)

Great. How did you do this? i don’t have a office depot around me. Can it be online order?

Yes, I did it online. If they ask, the catalog source code is 83323 and it is on page 5.

I’ve been searching for a deal on one of these for a month. Bought a refurb from amazon last week for $80. Oh well.

Compared to the LT on the other TV - this thing is quite a bit quicker to navigate and to open apps.

It’s a nice unit.

They will NOT honor that price at Office Max