Roku Express+ 1080p Streaming Media Player

Roku Express+ 1080p Streaming Media Player

The specs here state “Voice remote with TV controls”, but the photos do not show the voice remote w/ TV controls. Can you verify which one is included? Thanks.

The on,y reference I see to voice control is with the Roku app.

• The free Roku mobile app - Turn your iOS® or Android™ device into the ultimate streaming companion. Whether you need a second remote or want more features and functionality, the Roku mobile app makes it fun and easy to control your Roku player. Search with your keyboard, use voice search, enjoy private listening with up to three friends, cast to your TV, and more.

Yeahbutt the specs say:

• Voice remote with TV controls

EDIT: Roku has some models with an included voice remote.

index

See the little microphone button in the middle?

At this point, I go

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I ordered two of these and they did not come with a voice remotes as described in the sale. If you look at the bottom of the sale page under specifications it did say it came with a voice remote. Unfortunately, both that I received did not! For that, I’m very disappointed with this purchase. I really would like for woot to make good on their offer.

Did you reach out to Woot Customer Service?

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Hello there. As noted above by @Froodyfrog, please reach out to Woot customer service.