Roku HD Player

CNET Reviews

Please link the review.

how do you create a link with a couple of words, not a trick ive figured out yet =)

This is a great way to watch HD football on your TV from your computer. Various websites like espn.com and nfl.com offer packages that are way cheaper in the long run than Direct TV and you can use this Roku HD player to watch the games on your TV. It’s pretty awesome.

Yea, me too. Oh well, $20 to get it new isn’t a bad difference.

I have two of these and use them daily to watch netflix movies and tv shows I love them and highly recommend them at this price!

Will it play videos from my computer on my tv?

Sad that 720 is considered HD!

I want 1080! But netflix and Ruku don’t support it.

These are decent little streaming boxes, but you should be aware of a couple things:

1. Pay attention to the specs. The N in the model number does not stand for Wireless-N capability. This is B/G only. And the HD is 720p, and NOT 1080p. Just be aware.

2. There is no internal fan, which means low power consumption but possible heat issues, especially when streaming HD content. Just make sure to leave it somewhere open, and not stuffed in a closed cabinet with no air circulation.

Awesome! I’ve been waiting for something like this! I own the Samsung BluRay with NetFlix and the interface is horrible (no browsing of catalog). The Pandora stinks too.

I’ve read alot better things about the Roku and have seen demos so I think this will be better…

Froogled

This is by far the cheapest way to get netflix in HD on your TV.

However, you will not get your youtube fix using this.

Alotta o them on Froogle. Of course…woot owns still!

http://www.google.com/products?q=Roku+N1100+player&hl=en&scoring=p

A very good review from wesleytech

Will this work overseas?

Specifically, in internet-moderated countries such as the United Arab Emirates?

Testimonials on their website

Roku HD Guide

You’re not going to get the bandwidth so I don’t really see the point…

Does anyone know if you can browse netflix with this or just watch the instant queue you have?

What happens when it hits super-saiyan?

I replace a dozen devices by hooking my laptop up to the TV. This is one of them.