Roku HD Wireless Media Player

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Roku HD Wireless Media Player
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

As good as the Roku HD 2 for Hulu+?

If my new TV didn’t have these apps built in, I would be all over this.

awww man i just bought 3 of these last week for full price.

Tried to buy for my spare room and sold out really fast :frowning:

Damn. The one thing I was hoping would pop up in the Woot Off, and I missed it.

For those who don’t mind waiting, get the Roku LT, only $10 more.

Been waiting for this for months and already sold out…bummer

Yes, I paid $80 for a new Roku and guess what:
Netflix raised my subscription rate 60%, thus rendering it USELESS after I cancelled!

Netflix has never raised the streaming rate. You can’t put DVD discs in a Roku anyway. LOL!

Aww, once again the one thing I wanted, besides a Boxee. Please Woot, put up a Boxee!!

Aww, once again the one thing I wanted, besides a Boxee. Please Woot, put up a Boxee!!

I do not know if you are inclined to do so, but I signed up for amazon prime. I like it a lot, and works great with roku. They have already increased the available titles, and with Netflix going crazy over the last few months I think amazon will begin competing directly with them. Just a suggestion.

:::BANGS HEAD ON WALL::: I JUST MISSED IT!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Very funny Narg. I bet you work for NetFlix. I’m LOL at your stock price down 70% in a month.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll check it out.

FYI - for those with Comcast Xfinity, if you get HBO, I read you’ll be able to have HBO GO on the Roku towards the end of the month.

I found mine on Craigslist a few weeks ago :slight_smile: