Roku HD-XR Player

Can it stream files from a cpu or an external hard drive?? If yes - what type of files does it support?

How is this one compared to other HD Player boxes?

pun intended?

Apple is better than everything…remember? ;D

Hardy har har.

dam u woot! got the lesser model Roku from here a few weeks ago for (virtually) the same price. You think you’re gonna tempt me to get another one? Feelin lucky, punk?

The new Apple TV has rendered all of Roku’s overpriced products obsolete.

“… shows from Netflix and Amazon and whencever else quality programming is streamed.”
Was the description typed up last second or is Woot inventing the word “whencever?”

Previous Woot for the Roku HD

p.s. I seem to remember this exact same thing being wooted about a month ago for $10 cheaper. Or was that my imagination?

Might have been a different model number too. But I don’t think so.

Will it Roku you like a hurricane?

(And how many times has that joke been made before?)

Is this different than just plugging your computer into your TV and streaming video?

I was thinking about waiting for google TV to decide which type of media player to buy. Just read a great article in Wired about how to get rid of your cable provider and just live off of internet TV etc.

Great deal!

I have a Roku player and use it all the time. Netflix, Amazon VOD, Youtube, Pandora, Mediafly… The list of channels is constantly expanding.

What should I say? I’d like to buy a new Apple TV.

I am on the fence. Can someone tell me what file types the USB will play? AVI? MPG? etc…

Been wanting a Rokr, but I want one with Boxee. Is it possible? most of the channels look to be paid content.

Google shows 4,290 results for “whencever.” I’m guessing typo.

edit: there’s a facebook page called “Whencever.” ahaha…

Didn’t I just buy this a couple weeks ago???

if you have to ask, its probably not for you lol

but at this price I wish I didn’t just spend $500 on textbooks.