Roll Out Flower Seed Mats

Roll Out Flower Seed Mats

I got a few of these earlier this Spring and eagerly planted them. Well, two months later all I have is some weeds and some grass. They are total garbage. I don’t think I got a single plant to sprout from either set I bought. I watered them every day and got bupkiss for my efforts. Stay away and don’t waste your time or effort.

1 Like

OMG,so sad.

That poor, sweet little girl will be devastated! We must help save her hopes and dreams! We must buy all of the mats so they are sold out by the time her parents try to buy them for her!

I also got the same results with my seed mat. Nothing but a few weeds.

Hi guys. We’ve sold a ton of these mats with few reported problems. If your mat didn’t sprout, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

These seed mats are hassle free. All you need to do is water it! I bought 3 different mats to use all around my house. Thanks

Total waste. Could’ve used the space for some potted varieties from the local garden shop. Live and learn.

How many days after planting should we expect to see the plants to sprout?

Don’t waste your time and money on old These 2 flower mats were old garbage.