🐓 Rooster talk. Cluck Cluck

Wow that’s awesome, cool find

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalsBeingDerps/comments/13539hc/my_hens_face_after_she_laid_her_first_egg/

@daveinwarshington @WoosterRooster

2 Likes

WOW! You clucking found Blooster!
I’m so glad he’s found a very happy home.

Animation Perfect Loops GIF

6 Likes
3 Likes

I assume @WoosterRooster will be making a pilgrimage to that most holy site.

3 Likes

What a great story a very religious man. It takes so much to stand by what you believe so many people can’t good for him.

3 Likes

Second run done.
More room.
I can add some plants and other fun things.

7 Likes

It looks great heck I would live there lucky chickens. You covered the top wise we have hawks here so we are always looking out for our small critters not many left now but if they get a chance.

3 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light:Update on Wooster Rooster he has a date of release from WitSac and should be home before the end of the month. :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Yup, so the secondary run has woven orchard netting.
and the fencing is 2"x4" openings. I used this because it was cheaper and I do not plan to allow them to access this run unless we are home and about.
The first run is cover and has 1/2" hardware cloth… nothing is gettin in there.
Then, in the pic, there is the chicken hospital. that one is 3’X8’ and is for injuries or babies.
It’s been a very busy year.

2 Likes

Some very handsome roosters in Key West. Had no idea they were everywhere down there. :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Chickens are naturally tropical birds.

4 Likes

Metal rooster

4 Likes

Chicken Hen GIF

5 Likes

Cluck cluck hello!
:hatched_chick:

3 Likes

Essential Oils Dance GIF by Jennifer Accomando

3 Likes

I’m doing a survey involving different categories of chickens.

Part of it involved a description of raising chickens, and I had to say what kind of chicken raising it is.

Here’s a sample:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Having raised many hundreds of chickens, I know all those answers!!

Cage Free: The hen gets a cage and she doesn’t have to pay rent.

Caged: The hen gets a cage and she pays rent.

Pasture-Raised: The hen was raised from a baby chick in a pasture, now she has to choose a cage.

Free-Range: The hen lives home on the range, where the deer and the antelope play and doesn’t pay rent. Good luck finding her eggs out in the middle of a range.

2 Likes

Fish Wtf GIF by Coddies

Clucking Hi everyone!

6 Likes