Roots of Life

Breathtakingly beautiful.

Before I leaf I just wanted to say I was rooting for this design to win. I was tickled pink to see this design bloom on the front page! Glad to see Kevlar branch out with this cherryful design.

Thanks very much!

I’ve lived in the DC area my whole life and this is the first time I actually decided to go see the cherry blossoms at the Tidal Basin (Normally when someone says “cherry blossoms” all I hear is “crowds”).

Now I’m annoyed with myself for going all those years and missing them. They were truly beautiful and fascinating.

Brilliant and Magnificent design, which shows us whose DNA is ABOVE everyone else’s.

Congrats! A truly excellent design. <3

The roots there look like some family trees here in Southwest Virginia. They don’t branch, just rotate.

Congrats on another well-deserved win, Kevlar51. Great stuff!

Great design, super pretty. The DNA is the wrong handedness though… DNA is a right handed helix, and this is a left handed helix. Does not exist in nature.

Sadly, I have to agree with Jazzlw. The twist goes the wrong way…

Is it possible to get a reprint, but with the helix turning the correct way?

Because if the helix went in the other direction that tree would exist in nature. :wink:

To be fair, this could actually be Z dna, which does follow a left handed helix. Much rarer than A or B dna though…

Lovely blossoms; nicely balanced.