Rose Bush in White Ceramic Pot with Chocolate Kisses

How many kisses are included? Should I assume they are the plain milk chocolate variety?

Edit: 10 Kisses - I missed that in the write-up.

snailmail will probably kill these flowers by time and crappy shipping.

Yes.

“Guaranteed to be delivered before Valentines day”

Love is receiving a rose bush and chocolate kisses from woot!

Another name for the White Ceramic Pot would be the “Rose Bowl”…

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

Does the 7 day guarantee start from shipping or arrival?

I wonder if people will be in for 2 or 3. Maybe people have multiple valentines.

your valentine is sure to experience nirvana when you present her with your heart-shaped box;
i wonder if the roses smell like teen spirit… >=b

Carbonite.

Can you plant these roses, since its a bush?

I recommend if you buy these flowers replacing this chocolate with a sugar free kind, as these have 21 grams of sugar per serving, and I’m sure no one here would like to see their significant other balloon up like Kevin Federline or Kirstie Alley (no offense).

Piffle. Nothing says love like tripods:

these will work perfectly for a centerpiece at a valentines party or something…

Looks like the real deal

I don’t really see how. It takes them 3-5 days to ship something and it takes Fed Ex SmartPost ~5 days to ship so they will arrive around February 16th-February 18th.

I got the mini rose bush they had here for my mom for mother’s day last year and it shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. I don’t see much info about shipping on the page on this one but I’m guessing it will turn up in good shape (before Valentine’s day) and you won’t be disappointed. In for one.

Is this little rose bush able to be transplanted outside, or is it supposed to stay in the pot?

theoneill555 wrote:Are these Hershey’s or some knock off?

the real hersheys kisses makes it so worth it sarcastic VERY

That’s what I’m thinking.
Done it in the past with poinsettias.

It probably depends on how much your partner likes roses.

Oh… never mind. :wink:

EDIT: FWLIW: My lovely wife says she’d rather have a basil plant. YMMV.