Rosebud

Actually a lot of the “funny” ones are getting old. Now and then some are good, but a lot of them are lacking the quality the older ones had.

More artsy and well done shirts please!

Or at least nerdy funny so those of in science, engineering, and medicine can have that something small to enjoy as we slave away each day, haha

Lady Antebellum?

Fashionable. Congrats KDeuce!

A warning: I’ve bought the grey on black shirts before, and the design is almost impossible to see. I have two that I never wear, due to this. Both looked fine in the promo image.

Congrats kdeuce! very wearable tee!

love it!

Except Titanic wasn’t boobless.

How emo do you have to be to pull this shirt off? Pass.

I’m fine with the artsy shirts as long as we get away from the anime style that was so prevalent for so long.

I wanted Draxxx/Crescent’s ‘Dance With the Devil’ in the worst way and will never forgive the fools who did not vote for it.

Somebody nuke this site from orbit. It’s the only way to stop the unending cavalcade of bad taste.

Thats cool. Dose anyone think the Beauty and the Beast looking at this?

Rosebud is just a… piece in a jigsaw puzzle… a missing piece

I’m too much of a [cat] to wear a shirt with a [rhymes with Dolores] on it.

While it is a bit of a spoiler, the movie didn’t hinge on the revelation. “Rosebud” was a McGuffin: the search for its meaning led to the story.

I am so surprised by this choice. I thought Draxxx/Crescent’s ‘Dance With the Devil’ would surely print - it is a much better design. And I guess the next Editor’s Choice is far away…

I just don’t understand Wooters.

Why does it say don’t wear it around the tenth doctor??

Tenth Doctor

we dont get artsy shirts all that often. Look at the reckoning. i think you’ll see that there are plenty more funny shirts than artsy ones.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2010/10/applause.gif

I need help with kids sizing. I need something comparable to a 3T but I don’t want to ask the parents of the kid as it is a surprise gift. Can anyone help?

Haha, just watched Citizen Kane yesterday for the first time.

Perfect shirt :stuck_out_tongue: