Rosie The Retrogamer

I fully support the pun.

The write-up says it’s navy, but the pic is very black. Hmm…

i love her pin that looks like the controller buttons.

Finally, Woot! A shirt worthy of breaking my shirt.woot fast. It’s been almost 2 months since I bought one of the dailies! Now I can go back to my video games…

power glove was terrible, nothnx!

I’m pretty sure Rosie is going to regret that tattoo when she is 80. No one likes a face melting down their bicep.

“You keep you Power Glove off of her!” ~Fred Savage: The Wizard

I’m sure Rosie knows how to use the power glove many different ways…

FWIW, the description says Navy.

No glove… no love. :wink:

not sure why it appears to be black, but it was designed on navy and it says “navy” at the top there, so fingers crossed the actual shirt is navy.

Needed a “I love the Power Glove. It’s so bad.”

“I love the power glove. It’s so bad” The Wizard (Can’t remember the kids name)

huey lewis would say that’s the power of glove

Oh, woot. How did you know I was going to E3 next week and needed a new shirt? You’re so thoughtful, shirt.woot.

Rosie the Riveter

Frankly, I’m tired of the video game shirts. Seems they’re in pretty often.

It’s possibly just my bad luck lately, but I’ve been surrounded by people who don’t know, care, and/or understand references to recent (i.e. twentieth) history. Rosie the Riveter is often associated with the “We Can Do It!” poster, though that wasn’t the original intent. The entire campaign helps to mark the most significant shift in women’s labor in US History.

I don’t find this shirt ironic, just irreverent. I’ll vote the old fashioned way, and keep my money at home.

Boring. It’s already been done before and better. Teefury printed “Leia the Riveter” by Thomas Sullivan a while ago.

Could also be in reference to Jumpman, the game for Atari and DOS that I played when I was a kid:

(This is questionably/controversially related to Mario.)

I love it, down to the pin and the plumbing crossbones tattoo, as well as the other great details, just a well done shirt all around in my opinion. Can’t wait to wear it!