Rowenta Turbo Silence Pedestal Fan

Rowenta Turbo Silence Pedestal Fan

I have purchased this fan at full price, very strong, very quiet…the remote is actually quite handy. All of the noise…white noise…comes from the blades and not the oscillating mechanism which has developed a creak or a click on every other oscillating fan I’ve owned.
Finally, this unit moves far more air, is quieter and generally a much better value than the Dyson, which was the competitor I was shopping.

1 Like

Could not have said it better. This is a great fan. I love how much air it moved but is still quiet enough that it does not interfere with conversation.

1 Like

If the power lost while the fan is on, does it return to it’s previous state when power is returned?

I purchased one the last time they were being offered. This fan is exceptionally quiet and can really move some air. If there is one thing that bugs me, it’s the blue power light. They way it is positioned, it glows upwards and lights up the whole room. I have to lay a sock over it so I can get some sleep.

These are like the bestest quietest fans EVER. May look pricey but these are the best fan deals you will ever see. You will be so happy.